Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Now I'm loving Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere

I like Fresh Cream, although haven't had in in awhile so I don't know if it's changed (I seem to remember some people complaining about lack of scent).  I've wondered if I will like Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere?  Philosophy has a 40% sale right now and I was debating on trying that and the Vanilla Velvet Truffle (another one I'm not sure if I would like or not?) but I so don't need any bath & body products right now and have tons of older shower gels to use up!!

Respected Contributor

So I did decide to pick up and try the shower gel and lotion during the 40% sale (passed on the Vanilla Velvet Truffle).  I was a little hesitant, since I'm not a fan of Amber or Sandalwood but I tried it today and I'm liking it.  I do get some light Fresh Cream but much less vanilla/sweet and a much lighter note altogether,  so maybe that is why some of you who dislike the Fresh Cream like this one better.  Definitely warmer.  Very interesting scent.

Respected Contributor

Actually, I have small bottles of both Warm Cashmere and Soft Suede and I prefer Soft Suede. They are both cold weather scents, to me at least. Spicy.

Honored Contributor

I love it too. A co-worker brought was wearing it and I said Wow- you smell really good, what is that? She said It is Warm Cashmere by Philosophy....I think I will be trying this scent real soon.....

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I love it too. A co-worker brought was wearing it and I said Wow- you smell really good, what is that? She said It is Warm Cashmere by Philosophy....I think I will be trying this scent real soon.....

I ended up purchasing the 3 piece set of Warm Cashmere, it includes the 32 oz shower gel, the 2 oz perfume and the 8 oz body souffle.....I love it. My co-worker prchased it also....

Occasional Contributor

I LOVE Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere!  I'm so glad I ordered.  I'm also a fan of Fresh Cream, but warm cashmere is more sophisticated.  It's replaced a couple of my other fragrances.  You should try it ladies, you won't be disappointed. 

Trusted Contributor

@kirbople wrote:

I LOVE Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere!  I'm so glad I ordered.  I'm also a fan of Fresh Cream, but warm cashmere is more sophisticated.  It's replaced a couple of my other fragrances.  You should try it ladies, you won't be disappointed. 

I think I will ~ i believe on one of the sets I have an auto delovery that is an option 

Respected Contributor

I recently tried warm cashmere and was pleasantly surprised; it's a new favorite for me.

Honored Contributor

I just received the Fresh Cream trio (Fresh Cream, FC Warm Cashmere, FC Soft Suede) and find I'm really liking the Soft Suede almost more than any of them.

philosophy fresh cream, warm cashmere & soft suede edt trio - A351481

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.