Honored Contributor

Now I'm loving Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere

I actually turned my nose up at the Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere when I first got the sample a few months ago.

But about a week or so ago, I decided to give it another try and, to my surprise, I fell in love with it.  Maybe it's because the days are shorter, and it's colder here in California all of a sudden, but I have been spraying it with, as they say, "reckless abandon."  I love it so much I just ordered two bottles of the fragrance.  (Although I have to add, I also now have the shower gel and the body souffle and they aren't nearly as wonderful as the fragrance on its own.)

Has anyone else found their taste in this fragrance, or any other, did a 180 degree turnaround?

philosophy fresh cream warm cashmere eau de toilette Auto-Delivery - A308563

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

Re: Now I'm loving Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere

For me...I cannot stand Fresh Cream...and I find that when I try any scent that has it ( such as Fresh Cream and Mint) that is what comes through to me. I may stop by Ulta and give it a sniff though. Very cold here in Michigan.

I am glad they carry it as I generally like warm scents.

Respected Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

For me...I cannot stand Fresh Cream...and I find that when I try any scent that has it ( such as Fresh Cream and Mint) that is what comes through to me. I may stop by Ulta and give it a sniff though. Very cold here in Michigan.

@wonderfulworld Same here. I can not stand Fresh Cream but do love FCWC. It’s worth giving it a try - IMO. 😉

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@wonderfulworld wrote:

@wonderfulworld Same here. I can not stand Fresh Cream but do love FCWC. It’s worth giving it a try - IMO. 😉

I went to Ulta and purchased the purse size spray ( $18.00) and like it better than the other Fresh Cream versions. I was so glad they had a sample.  Thank you for your suggestion!

Respected Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@wonderfulworld wrote:

I went to Ulta and purchased the purse size spray ( $18.00) and like it better than the other Fresh Cream versions. I was so glad they had a sample.  Thank you for your suggestion!

@wonderfulworld So glad to hear you like it. 😉

Respected Contributor

Not only do I like it but it seems to last much longer than the other philosophy scents that I have. Pure Grace and the summer scents are my favorites but this seems to last longer. I can smell it on my wrist for hours.

Super Contributor

I love Fresh Cream, except if it’s old. I ordered too many sets awhile back that had 2 body soufflés, shower gel, and spritz. It took me a long time to go through them. I’m on my last body soufflé, and I feel like it smells like soured milk. 🙁 I only use it at night.
Super Contributor

I haven’t smelled the warm cashmere. I’ll have to run by Ulta and give it a try.
Honored Contributor

Add me to the ones that cannot stand Fresh Cream.  However, Warm Cashmere is heaven‼️💞💞💞

I really wish they would drop the Fresh Cream in the “Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere” name, and just call it Warm Cashmere.  It is so different and deserves to be distanced from Fresh Cream.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Add me to the ones that cannot stand Fresh Cream.  However, Warm Cashmere is heaven‼️💞💞💞

I really wish they would drop the Fresh Cream in the “Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere” name, and just call it Warm Cashmere.  It is so different and deserves to be distanced from Fresh Cream.

I agree with you...it makes me laugh all the times the vendors say "I have never met anyone who doesn't love Fresh Cream...you can't go wrong with gifting it yada... There are so many of us who don't like it. Undermines their credibility.