Super Contributor

Nordstrom has a few holiday items

Nordstrom has a few holiday items online.  They have a Peppermint Stick duo with 8oz shower gel and lipshine in a new design gift box, an Amazing Grace caddy with handsoap and lotion in the new gift box, and a 32oz AG emulsion in the new box.  They also have an AG and a Fresh Cream fragrance in the holiday ornaments for the tree.

I love to see what Philosophy comes out with for the holidays!  Of course right now, I'd like to see some Fall items.  I want Marshmallow Bars shower gel!

Respected Contributor

Re: Nordstrom has a few holiday items

It is better to go to the store when possible! I asked the salesgirl if there were any samples, I was new to the line then. She found lots of goodies for me, even gifting me a bottle of Amazing Grace shore gel she'd just opened to let a customer sniff! Plus, no shipping! After that, I became a very good customer of her line! I even found a better deal on a kit that supposedly only Q had! Fortunately I was in time to cancel!

Just an aside, I've found many items "only sold here at the Q" in Ulta! Same product, same price, no shipping!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Respected Contributor

Thanks, @LovePhil .  I haven't been to the Philosophy forum in awhile, but I wanted to say "thanks" for the heads up on some holiday items at Nordstrom.  I don't buy much of Philosophy these days, but I still look forward to seeing their holiday goodies.  Smiley Happy 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@LovePhil wrote:

Nordstrom has a few holiday items online.  They have a Peppermint Stick duo with 8oz shower gel and lipshine in a new design gift box, an Amazing Grace caddy with handsoap and lotion in the new gift box, and a 32oz AG emulsion in the new box.  They also have an AG and a Fresh Cream fragrance in the holiday ornaments for the tree.

I love to see what Philosophy comes out with for the holidays!  Of course right now, I'd like to see some Fall items.  I want Marshmallow Bars shower gel!

Hi @LovePhil, Check on Philosophy.com outlet daily. They had Marshmallow Bars in the 16 ounce for $10.80 recently. The oldies but best ones are there more than anywhere. I hope you are doing well. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@I like celery You're welcome!  I checked Nordstrom's website today and they have a few more holiday items.  I don't buy as much as I used to but I still love their seasonal shower gels and their gift sets for the holidays.

Super Contributor

@Tissyanne  I'm doing well, thank you, and I hope you are too.  I did see the Crispy Marshmallow Bars shower gel on their website but by the time I went to order, it was sold out.  I hope they bring it back this Fall.I also love the Caramel Apple.