Trusted Contributor

New philosophy shower gel scents in the works UPDATED 7/31/23

[ Edited ]

Heidi hosted a QVC live feed this morning. I only caught the tail end, but she mentioned that there are a few new scents coming. One is a "Maple" (Morning Maple I think she said) scent, one is Spiced Orange and one is a "Sugared Crust" (I am thinking like sugar cookie?) scent. More to come as these are probably going to be holiday scents. 

All of these sound good to me if they are true "foodie" scents. While some of the other holiday scents have been nice, I am not as crazy about the "floral" based ones. (Like Holly and Jolly and a few of the "snowflake/snow" themed scents.) I love ones like Egg Nog....smells just like Egg Nog.....Caramel Apple.....smells just like a caramel apple etc. 

ON TODAY'S LIVE STREAM WITH HEIDI AND MARI LYNN, NEXT MONTH 2 WILL BE AVAILABLE, SUGARED CRUST (BUTTERY COFFEE CAKE, CINNAMON AND EGG NOG TYPE OF SCENT) AND MORNING MAPLE, (CINNAMON PANCAKES/MAPLE SYRUP SCENT). 

@newjersey @mardy @moonandthestars @aubnwa01 @candys mine @Etoile308 @Tissyanne @AuntG @colliemom4 @kathie66 @DrakesMomma @SurferWife 

Apologies if I missed anyone who might be interested!

Honored Contributor

Re: New philosophy shower gel scents in the works

I am not one that cares for "sweet" smelling fragrances.

Valued Contributor

I would be interested in the Spiced Orange. 

Valued Contributor

Everyone original poster mentioned sound wonderful to me - I am definitely a sweet/foodie scent girl!  Excited for their launches!

Respected Contributor

Wouldn't be surprised if these are featured for Christmas in July.

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl , Thank you for letting us know about these new shower gel scents. 

They sound good, but like you, I hope they are true food scents, and not with floral notes added in. 

Maybe we will see them for Christmas in July. Smiley Happy

I hope all is well with you. 

Trusted Contributor

@Tissyanne 

I am excited for some new/something we have not seen before scents!

All is well here, enjoying some nice SouthEast PA weather. (Mid 70s/low 80s and no humidity!) Life is good! 

I hope all is well with you too! Heart

Honored Contributor

Hope to see Spiced Orange during CIJ.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG I hope so too! But if not, at least have it in late summer so that it is available for the fall. 

One of my favorite shower gel scents from long ago was Harvest Spice. It was a pumpkin/orange/spice scent. Hoping the orange spice is similar. 

Philosophy Harvest Spice Pumpkin Orange Shower Gel & Body Lotion for Fall  2011 - Musings of a Muse

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl , I really liked the Harvest Spice too. I wish candy corn, and hot buttered rum would be offered again.