Honored Contributor

Re: New Super-Size Holiday shower gels

@aubnwa01 

Not yet, but I did see a new special, A458561.  However, I am waiting for free shipping, if it doesn't sell out first.  Shipping to Hawaii is $15.97, so it makes it not such a good deal having to pay that much shipping.  I would really like to have that scent, though!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

Have any of you tried the Frosted Snowflake yet?  It sounds fabulous!

@SurferWife  Did you ever take a chance on the Frosted Snowflake to try it?  I just received it last week & have been using it for several days in the shower now & I really like it.  It's a lightly minty sweet coconut scent to me & very pleasant.

Light mint/sweet coconut...sounds like it might be something I'd like. I took a blind try on their basil cooler a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@aubnwa01 

Not yet, but I did see a new special, A458561.  However, I am waiting for free shipping, if it doesn't sell out first.  Shipping to Hawaii is $15.97, so it makes it not such a good deal having to pay that much shipping.  I would really like to have that scent, though!

@SurferWife  Does the free S&H apply to Hawaii when they have it for the Philosophy items?  I noticed that they have free S&H during some times today on everything, but I read the fine print & it looks like it only applies to the continental US.  When I recently bought the Frosted Snowflakes, it was during the free S&H Philosophy time, but I'm within the Cont. US & have never thought to check if it applies to Hawaii or AK.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 

Sometimes, yes, HI is included with free shipping, but MOST times, like today, no.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@aubnwa01 

Sometimes, yes, HI is included with free shipping, but MOST times, like today, no.

@SurferWife 

Oh gosh it was so good to see your name pop up!  

So glad your back, we all missed you!...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi 

I didn't realize I was gone that long!  You will probably see less & less of me as I'm trying to significantly decrease the amount of time I'm on social media.  If you don't see me around, it's because I'm taking a break.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife The Wenners have been very worried about you and couldn't figure out why you deleted your account without notice. Did we do/say something that made you no longer want to be involved? Perhaps you are no longer a WEN girl. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@quadmimi 

I didn't realize I was gone that long!  You will probably see less & less of me as I'm trying to significantly decrease the amount of time I'm on social media.  If you don't see me around, it's because I'm taking a break.

@SurferWife 

Oh ok, well we all miss you & Toby also..I hope your break will be a good thing for you..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler 

What?  NO!  I'm trying to spending less time on social media.  That's it...no other reason.

P.S.  I'll be a WEN girl until I die!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LovePhil   A458561 is a better deal.  For the same price you get a 32oz and a 16oz!

ETA:  Never mind!  I just realized that the thread is several months old.