Super Contributor

New Super-Size Holiday shower gels

There are new super-size holiday shower gels.  A458519  $30 each

I think Cozy by the Fire is new in this size as is Frosted Snowflakes and possibly Snow Globe. There is a brand new shower gel called The Sweetest Nutcracker.  The description is a golden cocoa and vanilla cream blend with juicy plum and vanilla orchid.

I always want to try them all!  But I have the 16oz set which has these scents, except for the new Nutcracker, which I haven't opened yet.  I might order one for a gift.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Super-Size Holiday shower gels

I love this product but what is with the artwork on the bottle?  A minor point, but I don't like it.

Peppermint stick is one of my favorites.  I may have to order, or I'd like to send it to a relative as an early Christmas gift.  That would be fun!

Cogito ergo sum
Super Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia   I'm not crazy about the artwork either but I like the theme.  Their theme is holidays tie us together.  Yes it would be fun to send an early Christmas gift.  I give family and friends holiday Philosophy shower gels around Thanksgiving time so they can enjoy it during the holiday season. One family member has an October birthday and I usually give her a holiday shower gel then.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, I see, @LovePhil .  It's a nice thought.  Thank you.

Cogito ergo sum
Super Contributor

You're welcome.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Considered several of them. Just when I thought I had one in mind, I'd see musk or some other scent I don't like as part of the mix. I'm partial to anything with fruit, but not keen on musk.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Considered several of them. Just when I thought I had one in mind, I'd see musk or some other scent I don't like as part of the mix. I'm partial to anything with fruit, but not keen on musk.

@AuntG  I'm the same way.  I don't want any "perfumey" notes in something that's supposed to smell like fruit.

Trusted Contributor

@LovePhil Thank you for the heads up. I wish they had eggnog really miss it!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

Have any of you tried the Frosted Snowflake yet?  It sounds fabulous!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Have any of you tried the Frosted Snowflake yet?  It sounds fabulous!

@SurferWife  Did you ever take a chance on the Frosted Snowflake to try it?  I just received it last week & have been using it for several days in the shower now & I really like it.  It's a lightly minty sweet coconut scent to me & very pleasant.