New Contributor

Re: New Scent with Philosophy

I am obsessed with Nude Rose.  It is amazing.  I do hope it sticks around!

Respected Contributor

I received the Ballet Rose Trio today.  To me it was strong, and if there is Rose in it?  I could not smell it.  It's going back.  I am on waitlist for the Nude Rose, and hope this one is a keeper.  From reading the posts here, seems like the Nude Rose is the prefered scent.  Fingers Crossed.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Trusted Contributor

I'm not a huge Philosophy fan, and for sure not a fragrance fan. Pure Grace is the only Philosophy fragrance I like whne I use their lotion or body wash.

I was recently given a bottle of Pure Grace Nude Rose, however, and I just love it. It lasts pretty well, I think, and it smells like roses, but also sort of like pure grace. Not your grandmother's rose talcum powder! I have been wearing it even when I'm not going out, just enjoying it for myself. 

I have since then seen the ballet rose in stores, and I agree it doesn't particularly remind me of roses. I don't care for Amazing Grace anyway.