Super Contributor

Re: New Philosophy Shower Gels

@SurferWife @FlyersGirl   

I'm not real good at describing scents.  I was a little disappointed in the Vanilla Pineapple Parfait because I was hoping the Pineapple would be stronger even though I knew it probably wouldn't be because of he Vanilla.  It's a pleasant scent but I wish it was stronger.  Beach Party is my favorite Philosophy scent and I wish they would bring it back.  Orange Pineapple is also one of my favorites.

Honored Contributor

@LovePhil 

Thanks for the feedback! I love Beach Party, too!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@LovePhil Thanks so much for the description of the Vanilla Pineapple!. I am also a lover of Beach Party and I wish that they would bring back this set that they offered many years ago: 

Just fyi, you may already know, philosophy is going to offer new  "spritzes", and the Vanilla Pineapple is one of the new scents. 

Super Contributor

@FlyersGirl  You're welcome.  I had that Beach Party set.  Loved, loved, loved it.  So wish they would bring it back.. I would buy several sets if they did. I also loved the 16 oz sizes.  I saw the spritzes.  Might buy them.

Respected Contributor

Is there an item #  yet for the body spritzes?

Trusted Contributor

@aubnwa01 Not yet. Maybe sometime next week since there is a TSV coming up 

Trusted Contributor

@aubnwa01 @LovePhil some new items are up now. 

The new spritzes, 16 oz (Van Pineapple and Lychee Rose) are bundled with a 32 ounce shower gel. Free shipping.. A/D option available.

A398330
philosophy super-size shower gel & body spritz set