Super Contributor

The new shower gels that will be in the next shipments of the March TSV Summer scents are now available.  Vanilla Pineapple Parfait or Lychee & Rose #A398332..  They are $30 each.  I think I'm going to order the Vanilla Pineapple Parfait.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Philosophy Shower Gels

Oh My.. The Vanilla Pineapple Parfait sounds yummy. However, I do not need any more show gels.

Honored Contributor

Sounds intoxicating.🍍

Respected Contributor

I wish they would bring back Summer grace lotion. They sold the shower gel and spray fragrance but not the lotion. At least I haven't seen it on QVC or at the Philosphy website. Makes no sense to me ! That's a favorite for alot of us Ladies

Trusted Contributor

I wish they would bring back the different field of flowers.  They only brought back one of them and that was just for a short time.  They were wonderful

Trusted Contributor

Hi @LovePhil ! Please post your thoughts about the Vanilla Pineapple parfait if you order/get it now. I am on the A/D for the summer 4 pack and won't get this one for awhile.Thanks!

I may skip the next A/D as I am not sure that I will like the Lychee/Rose scent. Other than the original Graces/Love scents, I really don't like the floral shower gels. (really do not like the ballet rose scents)

Esteemed Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

Hi @LovePhil ! Please post your thoughts about the Vanilla Pineapple parfait if you order/get it now. I am on the A/D for the summer 4 pack and won't get this one for awhile.Thanks!

I may skip the next A/D as I am not sure that I will like the Lychee/Rose scent. Other than the original Graces/Love scents, I really don't like the floral shower gels. (really do not like the ballet rose scents)

@FlyersGirl 

Same with me. I think it's due to ship in September. 

Honored Contributor

@LovePhil 

Thanks for the heads up! I just added the Vanilla Pineapple Parfait to my wish list until there is a free shipping day.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

@SurferWife Today is free shipping day! I just ordered the Vanilla Pineapple Parfait. I'm looking forward to trying it.
Honored Contributor

@LovePhil 

Let me know how you like it!  I'll probably wait until next month during Philosophy's TSV day to buy it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.