Trusted Contributor

Saw a few on the Nordies website.

Vanilla Velvet Truffle, which I probably must have, as it is a combo of vanilla and white chocolate. YUM.

Also a cute warm caramel apple cider set (which to me is a "now" set).

Most of the other stuff is the "usual" holiday items just in different packaging. Hoping there is more to come.

Trusted Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

Saw a few on the Nordies website.

Vanilla Velvet Truffle, which I probably must have, as it is a combo of vanilla and white chocolate. YUM.

Also a cute warm caramel apple cider set (which to me is a "now" set).

Most of the other stuff is the "usual" holiday items just in different packaging. Hoping there is more to come.

Oh man, just when I took a good look at my Philosophy shower gel stash and swore not to buy anymore. Guess I better go online and check this out...wish me luck... 😬

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

With three months until Christmas, QVC should be bringing us some new sets.

Trusted Contributor

I guess I will be saving some money this holiday season. I just received an email from philosophy with a "sneak peek" at the holiday items/sets. It looks like the only new shower gel is the Vanilla Velvet Truffle. Everthing else is the same old stuff/ new packaging.

Hoping QVC will have some new/different items.

On another note, I was thinking that I would LOVE for philosophy to team up with Harry Slatkin and make some shower gels in some of his candle scents. QVC could really do a cute TSV for holiday next year that would pair a same scented philosophy shower gel and Slatkin candle.

Cindy