Super Contributor
Philosophy recently introduced six new scents inn the Hands of Hope line: Green Tea & Avocado, Coconut & Guava, Grapefruit, Hibiscus, Berry & Sage, and Fig & Pomegranite.

I tried the first four and really like them. The green tea & avocado is so soft and relaxing, very spa like. Hibiscus is pretty true to the real flower (I had them in my yard growing up in Hawaii).

Do you remember the"Good Morning Sunshine" shower gel and lotion from a few years back? Grapefruit is just like it, and goes well with it. It actually also goes well after using Love Sweet Love shower gel (which I still have!), and the new Pure Grace Endless Love collection.

Finally, I have to rave about the Coconut & Guava scent - it is just like Cabana Girl!! My favorite of all the four I tried so far!

As far as texture, I find it lightweight but still creamy, and absorbs quickly. Hydrates pretty well too!

Super Contributor

Re: New Hands of Hope scents

Sorry for the typos above .. should have said Pure Grace Endless Summer (not Endless Love).

For some reason, the Edit feature has disappeared, so I cannot go back to fix it.
Respected Contributor

I bought both sets on QVC on Auto-Delivery and can't wait to get them!

Super Contributor

I hope you enjoy the variety of scents!