Honored Contributor

Which ones have y'all tried?  I'm thinking of trying the Cinamon Chai Latte.  Your thoughts on it, or any of them?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Re: New Autumn ShowerGel Scents

I really used to love buying and trying these, but so filled with sulfates and artificial colors to make them look enticing, I have moved on to other brands. 

Trusted Contributor

It's not new but I love the Caramel Drizzle. If you try the Cinnamon Chai please let it us know how you like it.  The 32 oz size is just too big for me to try a scent I'm not familiar with.

Honored Contributor

@itsmetoo 

What is the Caramel Drizzle like?  Is it like opening a jar of caramel ice cream topping and showering with it?  I love Caramel!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Looks like fall scented three pack is wait listed. That pumpkin icing sure sounds yummy.

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@itsmetoo 

What is the Caramel Drizzle like?  Is it like opening a jar of caramel ice cream topping and showering with it?  I love Caramel!

@SurferWife 

Gosh, I'm terrible at describing scents but if you love caramel I think you'd really like this.  I feel this is one of their stronger smelling shower gels.  It smells just like sweet caramel and I'm guilty of sometimes just taking a big sniff of it even when I'm not in the shower!  If you love caramel I don't think you could go wrong with this.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for all the replies.  Maybe I should put the trio in my cart, even if it is on waitlist!

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Thanks for all the replies.  Maybe I should put the trio in my cart, even if it is on waitlist!

@SurferWife 

If you get the trio with the apple cider and get the caramel drizzle, try mixing the apple cider and caramel drizzle.  Think caramel apple!  I don't have the apple cider donut that's in the trio though, just the plain apple cider.