Frequent Contributor

Need advice on a dupe for Philosophy spray body oil

I have been using Philosophy satin mist spray body oil for years but it is becoming increasingly harder to find even on their website.
I am not interested in the super size ones at the Q.
If anyone has found something similar that they use and like I would be interested in hearing about it.
Please, no 'put baby oil in a spray bottle ' advise.
I need something with the same consistency as Philosophy. TIA
Honored Contributor

Re: Need advice on a dupe for Philosophy spray body oil

Have you ever looked at the ingredient list for the Phil Satin Oils, so much junk in there, mineral oil, full of silicones, veg oil and the list goes on. I doubt you will find a dupe like this one!!  Run from this product as fast as you can, you will be doing your body a big favor.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not sure why you are not interested in the supersize value on QVC...its a combined 32 oz for $78 , but i can unserstand if you dont want to spend thst much money at once. Q does have a single 5.3 oz bottle for $28.

your restrictions for what youll accept for answers (LOL) really prohibits people because how would most, who know this product, would know what another product would feel to you? 

Guess youll have to try and buy yourself. I would definately stick to anything that says "mist" as i would think the delivery system is important to the benefit. Aragon body mist perhaps? 

Honored Contributor

I just bought the Active Argan Dry Oil Mist from HSN.  Full of good for skin ingredients. 

Contributor

Try WEN Dry Oil Spray. A459229.  I love it.  It's not just for your hair.  You can use it all over your body.  Ask for the WEN dry oil spray in the search bar and several options will come up.  It is wonderful.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the input.
I'm also looking for something a little less expensive than philosophy.
Prices are getting out of control.
I will look into the suggestions posted.
Thanks again!
Honored Contributor

@Skinsgirl wrote:

Try WEN Dry Oil Spray. A459229.  I love it.  It's not just for your hair.  You can use it all over your body.  Ask for the WEN dry oil spray in the search bar and several options will come up.  It is wonderful.

@sharkb8 

DITTO what @Skinsgirl said!  WEN Dry Oil spray is a wonderful after-shower spray.  It provides fabulous hydration!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.