Frequent Contributor

Re: NEW QVC Philosophy super size summer set!!!!

Well... since these are so hard to find... I ordered all three..!   To me, Sea of Love smells just like Bobbi Brown's Bath fragrance.... which I like and wore for a while.... but one small bottle of Bath is more than all three of the pieces in the Philosophy set!  I will alternate these through out the rest of spring and summer... and likely into fall and winter too... 

I love all three of them. 

Frequent Contributor

Although i picked up summer grace on auto delivery, i may have to give sunshine grace another chance. I remember returning it the year it came out, i think i was expecting to fall in love instantly with it like i did summer grace that i didn't give it a fair chance. I like philosophy perfumes, but dont always get the chance to buy them. But the summer fragrances are ones i always make sure to get.

Contributor

My Sunshine Grace came- wow, that was fast! I LOVE it. It's EXACTLY what I was looking for! It was hard to articulate, but after smelling this, it's my childhood! 1980s Florida, suntan lotion (nobody wore sunSCREEN), playing at the beach all day, sand in the crotch of my bathing suit, salty skin, stringy hair. Its PERFECT! It's definitely not floral or perfumy or even tropical, it's just the most quintessential carefree beach day!

Super Contributor

I have the Sunshine Grace set and love it.  I'm contemplating ordering the Sea of Love but it seems to have a lot of mixed reviews.  If you have the Sunshine Grace set, do you like the Sea of Love set also?