Trusted Contributor

Check out philosophy dot com website. (look under new items) There is a lot of rehash of kits from last year and prior (same old same old with new packaging). BUT there is a NEW SHOWER GEL. (am I really excited about just one??)

There is also a kit with Holiday Pajamas and a matching body lotion.

one other thing, it looks like Orange Cocoa and Cream is no longer exclusive to QVC. They list a set that includes a shower gel and body souffle.

philosophy, holiday pajamas

Respected Contributor

I just sniffed this one as a tester at Macy's. I couldn't put my finger on the scent. Maybe floral spice. Wasn't wowed by it. 

Trusted Contributor

@wonderfulworldThanks for letting me know. Spice I would like. Floral does not read "holiday" to me.

One another note, I was glad to see that Macys has White Peach and Strawberry Guava Coconut. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

You are most welcome. If you get to Macys let me know what you think it smells like. I couldn't put my finger on it but didn't feel compelled to purchase it. I only tested the shower gel.

Respected Contributor

I noticed this too and wondered what it smelled like -- will check it out next time I am near Macy's.  I also noticed a lot of repackaged sets from before -- I can't remember if it was Nordstrom or Sephora where I saw both packaging listed, although last year's was on sale.  I hope there is more new this year, although honestly I don't need to be tempted (I'm already tempted here by Pink Chocolate Macaroon and Gingerbread Man -- which I've never tried).

Respected Contributor

I get really annoyed with some philosophy descriptions....no where does it give you a clue as to what Holiday Pyjamas smells like. The words tell you nothing except a 'feeling'.

I much prefer 'Orange Cocoa' or some type of scent clue. Gingerbread Man is just like Vernors ginger ale.

Honored Contributor

Re: NEW HOLIDAY ITEMS

[ Edited ]

@wonderfulworld wrote:

I get really annoyed with some philosophy descriptions....no where does it give you a clue as to what Holiday Pyjamas smells like. The words tell you nothing except a 'feeling'.

I much prefer 'Orange Cocoa' or some type of scent clue. Gingerbread Man is just like Vernors ginger ale.

I agree, they don’t describe the scent of this. My pyjamas are kept in the basement in a drawer (I switch clothes for the seasons) and don’t smell that great at first, I wouldn’t want to smell like that!

Respected Contributor

I went back to Macys today and got a tiny sample. I brought it home and compared it to my other scents.

I would say Holiday Pajamas is closest to Marzipan Dreams. Maybe a bit softer on the almond but very close in my opinion.

Respected Contributor

Was at Macy's this week and they don't have this one yet.  Just a handful of  holiday sets so far.  I was told it was too early and they expected to be getting more in later.