Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Microdelivery resurfacing solution

I didn't know this product existed.  YEARS ago I used the pads.  Some reviews say this is the same solution without the pads.  I've read really good reviews.  Have any of you Philosophy girls tried this?  I use PTR's pads now, but this looks interesting.  Let me know if you're a fan!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Microdelivery resurfacing solution

Hi, @SurferWife !  I used this product when we lived in Waikoloa on the BI.  I quit using it there because it clogged our shower and we were on a septic system.  I preferred the Vitamin C peel but now use Tatcha Rice Powder since we've moved to Henderson, NV, even though now we seem to have more reliable plumbing.  Just my experience.

Honored Contributor

@MJDinVegas 

I think you're confusing the product I'm asking about with the Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash.  I'm talking about this product; it's a liquid.

927EBBF1-DAF1-4DFB-9CA1-46DF29824547.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  It has been on their website at times, but not consistently. I too used the philosophy pads many years ago, but switched to the ROC resurfacing pads (cheaper - liked them).   The P website has 35% off for loyalty members right now and free ship with a certain dollar purchase amount.  Never used this solution but yes, looks interesting I agree...maybe worth checking out

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 4.48.50 PM.pngThis Philosophy guy Smiley Happy used it for quite a while; I really liked the original formula, but then it became so thick and kept clogging up the pump. Got so bad, I actually had to have a paperclip in the shower to constantly unclog the pump; then just stopped using it. Just using Purity Made Simple now. Smiley Happy