Honored Contributor

Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash

Aloha philosophy girls. Have any of you tried the new formula of the microdelivery exfoliating wash? The old formula is the reason I stopped using philosophy, but after watching the new formula presented today I'm quite interested in trying it again. If any if you have tried it please let me know what you think about it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

Re: Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash

I have it and like it a lot better than the original formula.  It has more of a gel consistency.  I was going to stop buying the original and Ulta had a special on the new formula.  I love the citrus smell of the product.  You should give it a try.  I really do think it is an improvement.

Regular Contributor

I agree with nmarie. I am really liking (my husband too) the new formula with the thicker gel consistency and fresh citrus scent. It is suppose to be more exfoliating than the original formula. You just add water to achieve the spreadability you want when you apply it. Philosophy just did a BOGO free special so I stocked up on 2 of the 32 oz. bottles.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the new wash with the BOGO, not realizing that the formula had changed.  They said last night that the citrus scent was vitamin c.  Anxious to try it.

Respected Contributor

Did any one hear if the original formula is going to be discontinued?

TIA!

Respected Contributor

I love the new formula.  I have very sensitive skin and I experience no irritation.  It is very gentle.

Honored Contributor

Thanks so much for all your responses! It's a definite must-buy after all this positive feedback! I like the fact that is has Vitamin C in it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Trudey@susan kay@MissMaggieMoo@nmarie...I bought a small 8 oz. to try it, before I plunge into the supersize.  WOW!  Talk about an improvement!  I love the thicker gel formula.  I can actually feel the exoliation working and the citrus scent is PERFECT for my morning shower.  I am definitely reintroducing this into my skin-care routine!  I have truly missed it.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife. I'm so glad you like it.  I have just discovered something else that is really making a difference.  I have used Purity Cleanser forever, but my skin started having dry patches that wouldn't go away no matter how much I exfoliated and moisturized.  I began adding a few drops of argan oil to the Purity...and like magic, no more dry patches.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife,   Is this product for the face and body?  Or, the body only?  Thanks.Cat Happy

kindness is strength