Honored Contributor

I really want to try this, but am not sure if the scent is as wonderful as it sounds.  I use the WEN Summer Melon Mint on my hair & this shower gel scent sounds like it would be a perfect mate for my body.  Have any of you tried this?  If so, is it a winner or loser & why?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

I use and love alot of Philosophy seasonal scents but was not crazy abour Melon Daquiri. To me, it smells like a jolly rancher sweet candy. Which is fine for a Daquiri scent, but  I was hoping for more Melon. I can't detect much of  the melon in it. 

Honored Contributor

@DianeJ2 

Thanks for the honest feedback!  I'm glad you mentioned lack of melon scent, as I was hoping it would be real "melony" to match my WEN Melon Mint.  Perhaps I should pass.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Your welcome!  I have Cabana girl, Beach Party etc so I have a lot to compare to. True Cantaloupe, Honey Dew Melon scents are hard to come by. If i see any,  will let you know!  

On a side note, I am loving Wen oils. Got the Eucalyptus Mint&Lavender for my hair.