Respected Contributor

I don't buy Mega Size or Super Size of any beauty products.  I like trying new products, so I have too many sample sizes or regular size products. If I get super size of anything, it takes me years to use it up.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Purity by philosophy.  IMO it's the best face wash out on the market and I have used it for years. I was on the band wagon of how I would not purchase that much product because it would be wasted. It occurred to me, that It takes me about 6 months to get through the 32oz. size bottle. I wash my face twice a day. In my morning shower I use my clarisonic and I use about a quarter size worth of product, and at night before I got to bed I wash my face  by hand and I use about the same amount. I keep an 8oz. bottle of purity in my shower and I just refill from the 32oz. size bottle that I keep under my sink. I don't think that I would want to be bothered with maneuvering the 64oz. size bottle

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I don't  keep my aspirin that long, but I use my nose more than my eyes as I make my decision!

@millieshops

Funny you say that because a Dr I recently was talking to said,

ASPIRIN has no experiation date!!!    Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

I don't  keep my aspirin that long, but I use my nose more than my eyes as I make my decision!

@millieshops

Funny you say that because a Dr I recently was talking to said,

ASPIRIN has no experiation date!!!    Smiley Happy

Actually, it does.  Aspirin gets a vinegary smell when it's no longer potent.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.