Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

I just received the set with Pink Coconut Macaroon and Marzipan Dreams. This is the best set I've bought from Philosophy in a long time. Marzipan Dreams is amazing. 

It is spot on to an almond marzipan scent and to my nose, I get a slight whiff of cherry. It reminds me of one of my favorite Christmas cookies, Cherry Chocolate Kisses, which is a maraschino cherry cookie flavored with almond extract. Makes me think of making those cookies at Christmas time with my girls. 💓

I just ordered that duo yesterday. I can't wait to get it and take a shower!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

I love Marzipan Dreams!  It does smell like marzipan.

Trusted Contributor

You will love it! Best scents ever! 

I'm so glad that Philosophy is offering more of the 16 oz. size. It's my preferred size, makes it so much easier to rotate. Now if they would just add a pump to the 16 oz. size, it would be perfect. 😊

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

You will love it! Best scents ever! 

I'm so glad that Philosophy is offering more of the 16 oz. size. It's my preferred size, makes it so much easier to rotate. Now if they would just add a pump to the 16 oz. size, it would be perfect. 😊

@Maltichonmom17...I agree about the pump! I use WEN, so when I empty a 16 oz. bottle of WEN, I open a new 16 oz. bottle of Philosophy shower gel. They work perfectly.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

I am an Amazing Grace, Snow Angel and Fresh Cream girl.  Can someone describe the scent of Marzipan Dreams?  Think I'd like it based on my favs?

Tried Honey and Cream -- NOT A FAN.  Would like someone's opinion on Marzipan before I order it.

Thanks!

I smelled it at TJ MAxx and thought it was sickeningly sweet.  I'm just not a fan of sweet scents.  However, I don't mind Honey and Cream, but don't I don't care for Fresh Cream.  I love Amazing Grace, Pure Grace, Dance of The Dew Drop Fairies, anything lemon, and Orange Cocoa.  Scent is so personal.

Honored Contributor

I finally got the Marzipan Dreams body spritz and although I do like the scent it doesn't linger. I even layered it with the body souffle and it still evaporated. I wish they would make the food scents in a perfume.