Honored Contributor

Ladies!  If any of y'all are on Facebook, may you please inquire with Heidi when we can expect the Marzipan Dreams shower gel?  Thanks & Aloha!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marzipan Dreams Withdrawals

@SurferWife I saw an ample supply of Philosophy Marsipan Dreams at Kohls yesterday. If you have a Kohls where you live, you might want to check there.

Frequent Contributor

Aloha, They had at least 8 bottles at TJ Max  in Kapolei, Oahu .I saw them myself, but I dont care for the scent. Maybe 2 weeks ago. 16 oz Bottels.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife   Probably many other places sell it.  Check Amazon.

Honored Contributor

@akdld wrote:

Aloha, They had at least 8 bottles at TJ Max  in Kapolei, Oahu .I saw them myself, but I dont care for the scent. Maybe 2 weeks ago. 16 oz Bottels.

Thanks @akdld!

I'll drive to west side this weekend & get some!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Pook 

I try to steer clear of Amazon & eBay for beauty items.  Too much risk of counterfeit products.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 

Unfortunately we don't have Kohl's in our state.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@akdld wrote:

Thanks @akdld!

I'll drive to west side this weekend & get some!

@akdld 

My husband just asked me how I knew Marzipan Dreams is in stock at TJ Max in Kapolei.  I told him I'm not the only person in HI on the QVC boards.  He said, "that some local sistah intel!"  LOL!

Respected Contributor

The Zulily site (connected to QVC, I think) has several options available for Marzipan Dreams today, including the big 32 oz. size

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

The Zulily site (connected to QVC, I think) has several options available for Marzipan Dreams today, including the big 32 oz. size

@aubnwa01 

Thanks for letting me know.  Unfortunately because you didn't tag me, I am just now seeing your response & Philosophy is not on Zulily at this time.  Hopefully, it will come back soon.