Respected Contributor

Re: Marzipan Dreams Withdrawals

@SurferWife   sorry.  I guess I thought since you're the one that started this thread,  you'd check back on it if you saw a response.  I'll keep on the lookout for Marzipan Dreams.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 

I typically do follow a thread I start for ~a week after starting it, but after that most people move on to more recent threads.  The only reason I saw it today is because I started a new post about the Fall shower gels.  Nonetheless, thank you for the head's up about Zulily.  I'll watch it more often.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife a528077 has a 16ounce marzipan dreams as one of the choices.

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl 

I saw that last night!  I'm waiting for their TSV day in hopes they'll offer free shipping.  Otherwise, shipping to me is $10.97.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl 

I ordered my Marzipan Dreams today; it was free shipping!  I also ordered the 32 oz. Caramel Drizzle.  That sounds scrumptious.  Have you tried it?

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife I LOVE Caramel Drizzle!!!!!!! I smells warm and caramel buttery like caramel popcorn. I ordered another bottle today. So glad you got your Marzipan with free shipping!

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife Did you see this new item??????

A528499
philosophy marzipan dreams body spritz 8 oz

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@SurferWife Did you see this new item??????

A528499
philosophy marzipan dreams body spritz 8 oz

@FlyersGirl 

Yes, I did!  Sadly, QVC won't ship it to HI. 😭😭😭

Super Contributor

For those wanting Marzipan Dreams like I was, A297666, 3 pc set includes Marzipan Dreams as of now! Shower gel, souffle and spritz. I can't get enough of this scent!

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  I noticed that Zulily has a sale on Philosophy stuff (not sure when it expires) & Marzipan Dreams body wash was available in the large 32 oz & smaller sizes as well as some body butters.