Trusted Contributor

Too many to list. Check out philosophy "new" here and you will see the new "intense" Amazing grace, shower gel and lotion sets, holiday 64 ounces bottles and some other items like summer spritzes. I didn't see any new or back from the vault shower gel scents but I haven't checked everything yet. 

@SurferWife  free shipping on 64 ounce shower gels. Was it you who liked Marzipan dreams?

@

Honored Contributor

I did see AG Intense and it sounds interesting.  

Honored Contributor

I'm trying not to look, but I can't resist @FlyersGirl .

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

Too many to list. Check out philosophy "new" here and you will see the new "intense" Amazing grace, shower gel and lotion sets, holiday 64 ounces bottles and some other items like summer spritzes. I didn't see any new or back from the vault shower gel scents but I haven't checked everything yet. 

@SurferWife  free shipping on 64 ounce shower gels. Was it you who liked Marzipan dreams?

@

@FlyersGirl 

YES! I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Marzipan Dreams!  Thank you so much!  It's like almonds and fresh cream mixed together.  I'M IN!!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@FlyersGirl Thank you!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Trusted Contributor

Is anyone familiar with both Candy Cane and Peppermint Stick?  Can you tell me the difference?

Trusted Contributor

@MrsCat21 I have and I love both Candy Cane and Peppermint Stick

Candy Candy smells EXACTLY like a Candy Cane or Peppermint Life Saver. Very strong Peppermint. The scent is really refreshing and honestly, I use that scent more in the summertime as it is very crisp, cool and definitely wakes you up. 

Peppermint Stick is described as one of those melt in your mouth mint candies. It reminds me a lot of the "buttermint" candy. It is not as peppermint "strong" and has a creamier/vanilla scent to it. Definitely minty just not as strong. 

I hope this helps.