Trusted Contributor

Just about every Monday, someone from the philosophy team hosts a live stream at 11:30 am eastern time. Products are shown, questions from anyone participating in the chat are answered. The live steams are available after so anyone can view them.

I just saw yesterday's and Heidi again mentioned that there is a tenatively scheduled TSV for September and one for November. No details about either one but I am guessing that one of these will be there "holiday" set that includes fragrance, shower gel and some kind of body lotion or cream. She also mentioned that the current set of 2 64 ounce shower gels will be offered all of this month, while supplies last, and that it was considered as a TSV, but they decided to offer all month long instead of just one day.

She showed a group of small (6 ounce) shower gels that will be offered this month, I think there were 8. Nothing new (scents) in the grouping, mostly the usual like Fresh Cream and Bubbly.  

And much to my disappointment, Heidi confirmed that Hope in a Tube will be discontinued in the super/mega size on QVC. (QVC had some amazing deals for this, usually in sets of 2) She did not say that Hope in a Tube is forever discontinued, but I have to wonder if it is on its way out. I have used this since it was introduced many years ago and will be sad if it is no longer available. 

That's all for this week. 

Trusted Contributor

@FlyersGirl  I watched the taping of Heidi's live stream. It was my first time watching and really enjoyed her interactions answering people's questions. She seems like such a genuine sweet lady! I thought it was interesting that the 2 megasize were going to be a TSV. It's a really good value with a fun combo of scent options. I hadn't bought any holiday scents in a while but couldn't resist buying a couple lol. They will last a loooong time for me and I shouldn't be too tempted when Holiday is on air again this Fall right? I was also curious about the new set she unboxed but wasn't wowed by the combo of scents. I'll wait and see what else is revealed this month. 

Have you tried the new eye product she mentioned as a possible replacement for Hope in a Tube? I didn't catch the name and didn't know a new item had already launched. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Latest philosophy news

[ Edited ]

@FindingMyJoy I also purchased a couple of sets of the 64 ouncers. I have a few birthdays coming up that I needed gifts for so I got the Orange cocoa and marzipan dreams sets which don't scream "holiday" to me. 

I have not tried the new eye cream. I am definitely in mourning about hope in a tube. I have a stash that will last for awhile so I am good for now. 

Respected Contributor

As Isaac would say "Noooooo......."

Hope In a Tube has been my go to eye product for such a long, long, time. This is indeed sad news. Smiley Sad

I will for sure continue with any possible AD that I have untl it is no longer an option.

@FlyersGirl  Thank you for posting

Trusted Contributor

@FlyersGirl Thanks so much! Will keep an eye out on Mondays. Sad to hear about Hope in a tube.

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24