Contributor

Re: Just finished my last Inner Grace today - sad

I have about 3/4 of a bottle left.  The sad thing is that Inner Grace is the only scent from philosophy that lasts on me.  I LOVE Unconditional Love and Amazing Grace, but the scents simply don't last more than an hour, if that.  IG for some reason I can still smell at the end of the day on my wrist.  I don't know why they discontinued it.  I know the newer scent smells like it, but i'm wondering about the staying power of that one. Seems all the scents are watered down now. 

Valued Contributor

I had yet to try Inner Grace but was going to at some point. Does anybody know the reason it was discontiued. Thank you.

Valued Contributor

For the last year I have been devoted to Pure Grace and Cream. Now I an loving Living Grace. I cannot get enough!! I hope they do not discontiue this fragrance. Are there others who love Living Grace?

Super Contributor

alleycat.  Did you see the super saterday sale?  There is a living grace set.  Very inexpensive.  How does living grace smell?  Describe it if you can....

Contributor

Inner Grace is heavenly! When I get lucky and find it at the stores I buy many bottles so my heart doesn't miss it so much.
Occasional Contributor

Inner Grace should be brought back; it does have a following!  I was in Macy's and smelled Live Joyously and it is very reminiscent of Inner Grace but not the same.  IG is my signature scent and I only have half a bottle of perfume and some body scrub left.  So sad about it too!

New Contributor

Totally agree with you!  i loved Philosophy products so much better before they eliminated the "fresh, clean" scents.  I don't care for the all the fruity and food scents.  Amazing Grace and Purity cleanser are the only two products I will buy anymore.  I was surprised Inner Grace was discontinued, because I thought it was so popular. Maybe if enough people spoke out to bring it back, Philosophy would listen!

Occasional Contributor

super saturday? is that still up

@40nu20 wrote:

alleycat.  Did you see the super saterday sale?  There is a living grace set.  Very inexpensive.  How does living grace smell?  Describe it if you can....

Trusted Contributor

I was on the philosophy site and saw a set of four 10 ml. perfumes one of which was inner grace. It's in the outlet section. $25. for the set. 

Frequent Contributor

I so loved this fragrance and can't believe they discontinued it.  I email Philosophy occassionally to ask if they will bring it back.  I just don't understand why they bring new fragrances out but discontinue some that are loved.  My teenage daughter also loved the fragrance.