Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just Received the TSV for Philosophy

[ Edited ]

OMG,I just received mine too and it is on it's way back already!!!!

I bought Baby Grace!  horrible!!! Smells like bug spray!

I have not been a Philosophy gal since they did away with my lovely, Inner Grace and I am sooooooo sorry I tried it again!

thats twice burned this season. Had to return 4 other sets,I bought for gifts,  due to old products    Smiley Sad

Frequent Contributor

I agree TenderMoon- ew!  That is exactly what it smells like Barf

Honored Contributor

@Beeweaver wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@wonderfulworld, I just received my TSV of Pure Grace today that had the free sample of Fresh Cream in it.  I tried it on my wrist.  It's moderate in intensity with a very vanilla smell.  I did not care for it and tried to immediately wash it off.  Not successful until I tried for the third time and  then rubbed alcohol on it.  Guess I'll give it away.

I'd like to say it's as if Amazing Grace was cro

ssed with a vanilla scent.

I have to agree with this.  It also smells a little sweet to me.  I just don't care for sweet fragrances.  I don't want to smell like food.  I got the Amazing Grace in the TSV.  Last TSV I purchased the Pure Grace.  I love both of these scents!  I would really like to know what Baby Grace smells like.  Wish I could smell it somewhere without having to comit to a huge set.  Anyone know if stores carry it??

@Beeweaver wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@wonderfulworld, I just received my TSV of Pure Grace today that had the free sample of Fresh Cream in it.  I tried it on my wrist.  It's moderate in intensity with a very vanilla smell.  I did not care for it and tried to immediately wash it off.  Not successful until I tried for the third time and  then rubbed alcohol on it.  Guess I'll give it away.

I'd like to say it's as if Amazing Grace was cro

ssed with a vanilla scent.

I have to agree with this.  It also smells a little sweet to me.  I just don't care for sweet fragrances.  I don't want to smell like food.  I got the Amazing Grace in the TSV.  Last TSV I purchased the Pure Grace.  I love both of these scents!  I would really like to know what Baby Grace smells like.  Wish I could smell it somewhere without having to comit to a huge set.  Anyone know if stores carry it??

I love Baby Grace, but can't describe it.  They say it is only sold on QVC.  Maybe someone might be selling it on EBAY or Amazon.  I'm sure it isn't at Ulta, Macy's, etc.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the TSV and doesn't show tracking info.  Guess I won't receive it for a few more days.  (QVC is slow.)

Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I'd like to say it's as if Amazing Grace was crossed with a vanilla scent.

You nailed it, @Mmsfoxxie - a cross betwee AG and vanilla!  I LOVE it!  Wish it had been a bigger bottle - looks like another temptation will be coming soon!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme, I'm glad you like it, lol.  It will be interesting to see what the reviews will be on it.  I'm thinking of trying it mixed with a neutral lotion to see if toning down the scent will make it more tolerable.

I took a shower with my Pure Grace shower cream and I didn't want to leave my shower.  Pure heaven to be smelling that scent.  Then I used a little of the body cream.  I didn't want to overdo it because I was going to exercise.

Glad you love it.  If the reviews are good, a bigger bottle and perhaps a whole set will become available.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I received both Falling In Love, and Amazing Grace. They are quite simply beautiful in every way. The luminous body creme has a lovely soft scent, and no glitter at all. I like the texture for cool/cold weather very much. I am very pleased, and feel these were a generous and outstanding value. The Fresh Cream Cashmere is a warm comforting scent. I am a fan of Fresh Cream, and actually like both of these, which are quite different from each other. 

Honored Contributor

Saturday evening--still haven't received my TSV--I ordered Baby Grace and Pure Grace.  I have had these scents for years.  Anxious to sample the new Fresh Cream Cashmere.  No tracking info either.

Honored Contributor

Finally got my orders.  I only checked the body cream and both the Pure Grace and Baby Grace smell great  to me.  Huge amount of product!

Respected Contributor

I received my Pure Grace order. I like it all except the shower gel which smells off to me. Like dish soap and roast turkey??? A nice poster on another thread said that it is the musk I am picking up on. My bottle must have had an odd mix somewhere.

I do not care for Fresh Cream except in the shower gel. The Fresh Cream Cashmere is better... a winter scent but not one that I would order again.