Respected Contributor

Re: Just Received the TSV for Philosophy

I like Pure Grace also. I am debating and hope the parfum lasts longer.

Anyone tried both types in Pure Grace?

Super Contributor

Hi @Regal Bee ..... The body lotion in this set is listed as "luminous", so I hesitated ordering.  

Can you tell me if the lotion has any degree of "sparkle" or "glitter" to it?  I love Amazing Grace and Pure Grace, but dislike lotions with "sparkle/glitter" in them.

Respected Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

Question: What do you think of the new Fresh Cream Cashmere?

Can you describe it?

Thank you!

@wonderfulworld  I haven't opened the Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere....giving it to my sister as I am not a fan of Fresh Cream. Sorry I couldn't help.

Respected Contributor

@racada wrote:

Hi @Regal Bee ..... The body lotion in this set is listed as "luminous", so I hesitated ordering.  

Can you tell me if the lotion has any degree of "sparkle" or "glitter" to it?  I love Amazing Grace and Pure Grace, but dislike lotions with "sparkle/glitter" in them.

@racada  The cream doesn't have any sparkle or glitter and absorbs quickly. I love it and the scent is really lasting a long time on me. 

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@wonderfulworld wrote:

Can you describe it?

Thank you!

@wonderfulworld  I haven't opened the Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere....giving it to my sister as I am not a fan of Fresh Cream. Sorry I couldn't help.

Thank you for your reply. What a nice sister you are!

Honored Contributor

@wonderfulworld, I just received my TSV of Pure Grace today that had the free sample of Fresh Cream in it.  I tried it on my wrist.  It's moderate in intensity with a very vanilla smell.  I did not care for it and tried to immediately wash it off.  Not successful until I tried for the third time and  then rubbed alcohol on it.  Guess I'll give it away.

I'd like to say it's as if Amazing Grace was crossed with a vanilla scent.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@wonderfulworld, I just received my TSV of Pure Grace today that had the free sample of Fresh Cream in it.  I tried it on my wrist.  It's moderate in intensity with a very vanilla smell.  I did not care for it and tried to immediately wash it off.  Not successful until I tried for the third time and  then rubbed alcohol on it.  Guess I'll give it away.

I'd like to say it's as if Amazing Grace was cro

ssed with a vanilla scent.

I have to agree with this.  It also smells a little sweet to me.  I just don't care for sweet fragrances.  I don't want to smell like food.  I got the Amazing Grace in the TSV.  Last TSV I purchased the Pure Grace.  I love both of these scents!  I would really like to know what Baby Grace smells like.  Wish I could smell it somewhere without having to comit to a huge set.  Anyone know if stores carry it??

Honored Contributor

@Beeweaver, Sephora, which is usually located inside JC Penney sells Philosophy and had it the last time I was in there.  Ulta might have it as well.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Thank you all for the heads up. How is the new body creme...in what way is it luminous? Mine is still shipping. I ordered Pure Grace.

Contributor

Can you describe it?

It's an exact dupe of Coty's Vanilla Fields that was popular in the 90s and it's awful....a cloying, cheap, instant nausea/migraine scent.  What were they thinking?