Respected Contributor

Just Received the TSV for Philosophy

I just received my TSV for the upcoming Philosophy. I chose the Falling in Love scent. I am soooo pleased. It is lovely.

Respected Contributor

Re: Just Received the TSV for Philosophy

@Regal Bee  That's my favorite scent in the Philosophy line.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

I just received my TSV for the upcoming Philosophy. I chose the Falling in Love scent. I am soooo pleased. It is lovely.

@Regal Bee, does Philosophy still contain parabens?  I haven't ordered in a long while and Philosophy has always contained more than one kind. 

Does it have parabens listed in the ingredient deck? 

TIA

Respected Contributor

That's one of my favorite Graces also. Does the scent smell the same as the origional. I could use a refill but with all the news that scents don't smell the same as the origional I have been hesitant. What do you think, the same or different. I would like to order.

Respected Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

@Regal Bee wrote:

@Regal Bee, does Philosophy still contain parabens?  I haven't ordered in a long while and Philosophy has always contained more than one kind. 

Does it have parabens listed in the ingredient deck? 

TIA

@Sunshine Kate  I don't see any listed.

Respected Contributor

@luvdoodles wrote:

That's one of my favorite Graces also. Does the scent smell the same as the origional. I could use a refill but with all the news that scents don't smell the same as the origional I have been hesitant. What do you think, the same or different. I would like to order.

@luvdoodles  I sprayed the scent on my arms and wrists six hours ago and I can still smell it. It lasts longer than Amazing Grace on me. The body cream is ultra luxurious.

Respected Contributor

Ok, that's all I needed to hear. I do like Amazing Grace too but not taking any chances. Thanks for the info. Something to look forward to. Haven't had this scent in months. Glad I waited for this price.

Super Contributor

Pretty scent------ my sister wears it and it smells beautiful on her !!!   I cannot wear it-- the blackberry note doesn't take on me---- I am Pure Grace thru and thru !!! I sat behind a relative at a funeral and knew it was me by the perfume before she turned around !!! lol 

Respected Contributor

Question: What do you think of the new Fresh Cream Cashmere?

Can you describe it?

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

Question: What do you think of the new Fresh Cream Cashmere?

Can you describe it?

Thank you!

The name sure sounds lovely.