Trusted Contributor

No definitive info yet but from hints posted on facebook I think it will be a 32ounce shower gel, a 4ounce EDP or EDT and a supersize of the dry oil spray. AG and PG for sure and Living Grace. Probably a few others. Also there is a pic of a compact mirror on facebook so that is probably included..

This is a pass for me as I am on AD for a similar set.

Super Contributor

@FlyersGirl  I read Heidi's facebook page and that's what I think it is too. Also, there is a picture on the top of the Philosophy page and that's what it looks like it is.  I like the oil but don't know if I'll buy the TSV or not.  I'm interested in the new hydrating body cloud cream, A353165.  I will watch the shows and see what else I just have to have.  :}

Spoiler

I

Trusted Contributor

The TSV is up now. Also offering FIL and UL

@LovePhil Woman Wink

A371549
philosophy super-size grace and love are in the air Auto-Delivery $89.94
A354541
philosophy single ship

Super Contributor

@FlyersGirl  Thank you for the heads up.  I'm trying to decide if I "need" this.  Smiley Happy   I'm really interested in the new cream in the other set.  The TSV is $89;94 and they are offering the 16oz oil by itself for $77 so the TSV is a steal if you look at it that way.   Decisions,decisions.  I really am looking forward to the shows.  There are lots of new things! If I get the TSV I'll probably get the Unconditional Love because I haven't had that one in a long time; or the Living Grace.

Honored Contributor

@LovePhil , 

I have the new cloud cream in the soft suede scent. The texture is very soft, amd goes on like a dream. I really do like it. I would definitely buy it again. Hopefully, it will be offered as a single purchase. 

I don't need the TSV, but would like to know what you think of Living Grace. I have never had it. I wish they would have offered Baby Grace. 

Super Contributor

@TissyanneHi Tissyanne.  The scent is a clean scent with a Lily of the Valley scent.  The shower gel is a spa-like scent to me.  The EDT smells really strong when first applied but dries down to a soft scent.  The TSV has the EDP.  Thinking about it, I don't love the scent but I like it.  I might choose a different scent for the TSV.

I'm glad you are like the new cloud cream.  I got a sample of the Soft Suede fragrance in the holiday TSV someone gave me as a gift.  I like it a lot.  I've never had the Warm Cashmere.  I've read they are a lot alike.  Have you tried both?  I want to order one of them and not sure which.

Honored Contributor

@LovePhil wrote:

@TissyanneHi Tissyanne.  The scent is a clean scent with a Lily of the Valley scent.  The shower gel is a spa-like scent to me.  The EDT smells really strong when first applied but dries down to a soft scent.  The TSV has the EDP.  Thinking about it, I don't love the scent but I like it.  I might choose a different scent for the TSV.

I'm glad you are like the new cloud cream.  I got a sample of the Soft Suede fragrance in the holiday TSV someone gave me as a gift.  I like it a lot.  I've never had the Warm Cashmere.  I've read they are a lot alike.  Have you tried both?  I want to order one of them and not sure which.

@LovePhil , 

Hello. I have tried both the Soft Suede and Warm Cashmere. I do like them both. The Soft Suede is richer, has a bourbon type note. The Warm Cashmere is softer, with a vanilla note. 

I am looking forward to the shows. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@Tissyanne  I didn't purchase the TSV but I did purchase the set with the Cloud Cream in the Soft Suede.  I'm looking forward to receiving it. 

Honored Contributor

@LovePhil wrote:

@Tissyanne  I didn't purchase the TSV but I did purchase the set with the Cloud Cream in the Soft Suede.  I'm looking forward to receiving it. 

@LovePhil , 

I didn't purchase the TSV either.  If Baby Grace had been available, I would have. I did enjoy the shows, and I heard Cristina when she called in. 

I think you will really like the new cloud cream It is just like the name. Soft Suede is very popular. I am enjoying mine. They shipped mine UPS all the way, and I received it quickly. Let me know what you think of it. Smiley Happy