Honored Contributor

We are having an overnight guest for Christmas so we decided to open our gifts at 3pm on Christmas Eve. DH gave me the SNOWMAN gift set. Do I ever love the scent! I've already showered with it before we attend services. Hope I can get an even bigger bottle next year.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG

Merry Christmas Eve! 

Lucky you! You got your favorite scent!

Enjoy your evening and good smells!

~ LTT

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Christmas Eve Blessing.jpg

@AuntG Love the scent of Snowman, enjoy your evening, Merry Christmas!

Esteemed Contributor

It's one that I have used a little over year ago. i loved how effervescent it was. It reminded me of 7-UP for some reason.

Merry Christmas.

Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus I was thinking it remided me of Ginger Ale, you could almost feel the bubbles!

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@icezeus I was thinking it remided me of Ginger Ale, you could almost feel the bubbles!

============

Very true @CareBears. I wonder if there is a touch of pear in it too.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG Now that you mention Pear, I think you are right.  Another scent I love thos time of year is Candy Cane.  It wakes me up in the morning, and if I take an evening shower, it helps sooth my soul!

Honored Contributor

Good evening ladies, 

I have used, and loved Philosophy for years, but this is my first year to buy Snowman. To me it smells like a Sprite, and I really like it. I bought a set with the 3 in 1, and body cream. A winner here. 

Everyone enjoy. 

Respected Contributor

My favorite Ginderbread Man sends regards to your Snowman! Bubble Up.

Respected Contributor

Hi Tissyanne.  We have a cat that looks just like your avatar!  We call her Yangya because that's how she talks!  LOL!  She sounds like she's saying mama!  Sometimes too!  She was feral and crying up at our windows, so now she's ours.  I guess she adopted us!