Contributor

I really miss the BIG Xmas Philosophy TSVs

[ Edited ]

Like this one... which was on A/D for a total of 4 deliveries - and the lipgloss/3 in 1 changed scents all 4 times, I remember margarita was one, cinnamon buns was one, and I forget the last scent. 

But WHAT AN AMAZING DEAL IT WAS!!!! I still have 3 of the makeup bags under my sink. All of the companies seem to have mediocre Xmas offerings this year - not just on the Q, but the mall, Ulta, Sephora, Amazon, everywhere... I used to get SO excited for Xmas deals...  the only good one this season I found anywhere was the trio of Wen seasonals here on the Q.  

2nPDnnu.jpg_300_300_2_0682.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: I really miss the BIG Xmas Philosophy TSVs

What a nice assortment that is. I agree, I am tired of the Grace/Love scent assortments but they must sell well and have a good profit margin.

Frequent Contributor

A couple of years ago the philosophy site had a half-off Christmas package with some of my favorite scents in shower gels and lotions, with lip glosses too.  Amazing deal.  🌸🎉🎊

Honored Contributor

I bought this back in the day.  In fact, I finally wore out that little red bag & just threw it away last week. 

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.