Honored Contributor

I WISH philosophy would make refills for its 32 oz. sizes.

I by a lot of L'Occitane refill packs because they are a few bucks cheaper, but also because they are easier to store and I hope far better than shipping a new big pump bottle every time.  The bottles last a long time and what a waste to throw them away.

I would also appreciate getting a few bucks off on keeping the products on my buying list. 

Honored Contributor

Re: I WISH philosophy would make refills for its 32 oz. sizes.

@Sooner wrote:

I by a lot of L'Occitane refill packs because they are a few bucks cheaper, but also because they are easier to store and I hope far better than shipping a new big pump bottle every time.  The bottles last a long time and what a waste to throw them away.

I would also appreciate getting a few bucks off on keeping the products on my buying list. 

I love this idea. Have you tried mentioning it to Philosophy via their own customer service phone line, contact page, or social media pages? I like the idea of less waste and less plastic to recyle. I refill my 32-oz WEN bottles from the gallon jugs and I can get 3-4 refills per bottle before the pump starts to get gross or breaks and I need to start a new bottle. I'd definitely be interested in this. Sometimes I refill my 32-oz bottles with different 16-oz scents that don't come in a 32-oz, but I'm still throwing a lot of plastic into the recycle bin when I do that.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess I have the opposite problem. I love the 3 in ones but I get so tired of seeing those unattractive Philosophy 32 oz vats sitting by the tub. When I tire of a scent I use it to refill liquid hand soap dispensers. I get a lot of positive comments from guests - especially with the  Fresh Cream and Lemon Chiffon scents. They make lovely hand soaps.

Honored Contributor

Well, they do offer 64oz sizes of grace shower gels, once a year, I think.  It's not as big as a gallon, but I use them to fill the smaller bottles.  They also include a pump with the larger size as well and they're a little cheaper.