Trusted Contributor

Heads up for a good deal on 16oz shower gels

A372565. 6 holiday shower gels for $59,82 and free shipping today. i don't like to pay more than 9dollars a bottle (bogo sales) but this is pretty close and it includes the 2 new holiday scents and white peach that is hard to find.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Heads up for a good deal on 16oz shower gels

@FlyersGirl wrote:

A372565. 6 holiday shower gels for $59,82 and free shipping today. i don't like to pay more than 9dollars a bottle (bogo sales) but this is pretty close and it includes the 2 new holiday scents and white peach that is hard to find.

thanks for the heads up.....just placed my order!

Super Contributor

Thanks for the heads up! Stocking stuffers. Done!

Honored Contributor

It is a good price and the special bottles.

Respected Contributor

Good deal for a change and nice scents, white pear omg! For me it’s around $11 each (tax state). Glad I saw it.
Respected Contributor

That is a good deal.  I had just bought the four 32 oz. shower gels with gift bags for $79.92, so I'll pass on this one, although I suppose this deal is better, cost wise. 

I'm curious... does anyone use these for shampoos?  I'm only using Wen nowadays.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Super Contributor

@FlyersGirlI had to buy these since I posted about the new holiday shower gels at Macys.  I was disappointed yesterday when the big bottles of the holiday shower gels were offered because I was hoping for these smaller ones for gift giving.  It would have been nice to get the gift bags but maybe they will be offered on philosophy.com  at a later date.  I've ordered the gift bags for the 16oz shower gels there before. I'm happy with this purchase.  It is a very good price.

Honored Contributor

Bummer. That number says sold out. No picture is even provided @FlyersGirl 

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG 

These were a great deal and sold out within a couple of days of when they were offered last month and early this month. So sorry that you missed it.