Trusted Contributor

Has anyone tried the Caramel drizzle shower gel?

Does it smell like caramel or is there really no smell at all? It's offered here on qvc.   Thanks for any and all replies.

Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried the Caramel drizzle shower gel?

No I have not tried the caramel drizzle but it sound delicious. I have the cinnamon bun from Philosophy and it was just too sweet smelling for me so I gave to my nieces.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow!   I cannot believe they are finally offering Caramel Drizzle individually, and in a 32oz size to boot.  This is my most favorite scents from Philosophy of all time Heart Heart Heart

I first fell in love with this scent in 2009 (yes, 10 years ago!) when Sephora was selling a 3pc set called, "Ice Cream You Scream" - it included Caramel Drizzle, Butterscotch Bliss and Vanilla Ice Cream.  (Butterscotch Bliss is just as good as Caramle Drizzle, I'd love to see it come back too!)    

Later on, Caramel Drizzle was offered again as part of a 3pc set called, "Gourmet Popcorn Toppings" - it included Caramel Drizzle, Praline Crunch and English Toffee, and came in a cute reusable popcorn tin.  (Praline Crunch and English Toffee were very good, and I wish I had more in my stash!)

Last year, Caramel Drizzle was available through Philosophy's website as a 3pc set, along with Apple Cider and Spiced Cinnamon Stick.

Now that it is back, I have my eye on Item # A341636, which is a 32oz Autumn shower gel duo for $39.98, but Caramel Drizzle is not one of the choices yet.  For now, I will get 2 of the individual Caramel Drizzle 32oz, and cross my fingers it will show up in the 32oz duo (MUCH better price point).

By the way ... I have a still have a small stash of Caramel Drizzle - some from the original offering in 2009, when the bottles were sold under Philosophy Company.  I also have some that came from the Gourmet Popcorn Toppings set (Coty), as well as one bottle from last year (also Coty).   FYI, because of where I live, my place is like a cold storage, and rarely warms up, so my shower gel and lotion stash rarely go bad.   

Since I have bottles from all three offerings, I have been able to compare them, and I am thrilled to state that all three are consistent in regards to the incredible caramel scent, and are all luxuriously thick  Heart 

To me, the scent is not sugary and artificial like those bottled syrups.  It smells more like the rich caramel scent e of a thick homemade caramel sauce.   I would almost like to say there is a a vanilla richness to it, but it is not overbearing.

I hope if you get to try it, you will also enjoy it!  

Super Contributor

I received my 32oz Caramel Drizzle today - shipped from Ontario, California Thursday afternoon, and USPS delivered it first thing this morning!

I opened the bottle and oh my gosh, it is absolutely perfect - just as thick, creamy and full of caramel scented goodness like all of the times it was offered over the past 10 years ❤

Now if they would only offer Caramel Drizzle at better pricing, so I could stock up! QVC if you are listening ... PLEASE!!!
Respected Contributor

Hi @cal-gal !  Thanks for all the info on Caramel Drizzle.  Sounds like one I would like, but I just don't want a 32oz bottle.  If I could get a 6oz or 8oz, that would be ideal but we know they just don't sell those as much (except in those sets).  And I have so much I really should use first, so I guess it's good I'm not tempted.  Especially since I've already been tempted by Perlier and Beekman this week!!

Trusted Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

Hi @cal-gal !  Thanks for all the info on Caramel Drizzle.  Sounds like one I would like, but I just don't want a 32oz bottle.  If I could get a 6oz or 8oz, that would be ideal but we know they just don't sell those as much (except in those sets).  And I have so much I really should use first, so I guess it's good I'm not tempted.  Especially since I've already been tempted by Perlier and Beekman this week!!

@sueinsf 

Sounds like one I would like too after @cal-gal's great description.  But I won't buy it for the same reason, the 32 oz bottles are just too big and take forever for me to use up. 

Honored Contributor

The caramel drizzle is very rich, and smells like warm caramel popcorn in the shower. I have the six ounce, but will buy the 32 ounce in this one. It is that good to me. 

Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne  Where is it being sold? I don't see it here.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4 , 

Hi there. Smiley Happy

QVC has the 32 ounce under Philosophy Autumn. There is a choice of several scents. The single offer, not the duo.

Enjoy 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4 , 

Hi there. Smiley Happy

QVC has the 32 ounce under Philosophy Autumn. There is a choice of several scents. The single offer, not the duo.

Enjoy 

@Tissyanne  Thank you. I wonder if it sold out because I don't see it.