Trusted Contributor

Has anyone noticed this ?

[ Edited ]

First off ~ I want to start out that I really like this Philosophy spokesperson ~

I remember a while ago when watching her I kept thinking she has predominant bags under her eyes ~ very puffy ~   ~ ( like i have crepiness unde my eyes ~ have since my 30's ~nothing will make them go away ) 

Then i recently noticed that she looked younger ~ so i went back and looked at old tapings ~ eye bags there, now  eye bags are gone ~ originaly i thought maybe she lost weight  or something ~  

Anyone notice this on Heidi Guest ? ( this is no way a bashing- just an observation ~ i think she looks great and has a very good demeaner )  

Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone noticed this ?

@CoastalGal wrote:

First off ~ I want to start out that I really like this Philosophy spokesperson ~

I remember a while ago when watching her I kept thinking she has predominant bags under her eyes ~ very puffy ~   ~ ( like i have crepiness unde my eyes ~ have since my 30's ~nothing will make them go away ) 

Then i recently noticed that she looked younger ~ so i went back and looked at old tapings ~ eye bags there, now  eye bags are gone ~ originaly i thought maybe she lost weight  or something ~  

Anyone notice this on Heidi Guest ? ( this is no way a bashing- just an observation ~ i think she looks great and has a very good demeaner )  

I did notice she has lost weight, and looks great.

Respected Contributor

@CoastalGal

Yes I agree. How they do it I have no idea. I'm "curious" which I think is NORMAL..... i don't understand why no one will explain how it's accomplished. It's not a put down at all to be curious how faces improve greatly along with weight loss. Who doesn't want to look better? 😋

Philosophy difference .png

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

Weight loss can help a face but sometimes it makes it worse (more wrinkled).  It looks like she had some work done.  She looks beautiful.  I need the name of her doctor.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Wow...she looks so different ! Definitely had work done....i'm jealous...Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I think Antonella looks incredible too..... 😋

ANTO 1.png

ANTO 1 copy.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 12.13.48 PM.png

BEAUTIFUL AFTER PHOTO

==========================================

Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 12.48.23 PM copy.png

BEFORE PHOTOS

Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 12.49.56 PM.png

BEFORE PHOTOS

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Esteemed Contributor

Antonella is beautiful.  But frankly, I don't see what you are, as far as her looking different.  She looks the same to me.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I hardly recognized Heidi last night.  She has lost a lot of weight; and she looks great.  Also, I really like Antonella's new hair stye.

Trusted Contributor

i noticed her eyes too as soon as as i saw her the last time. whatever she had done (the procedure i mean), was really good because she still looks natural. bags are not totally gone and she still has lines around her eyes. she just looks refreshed. 

Respected Contributor

@Puppy Lips

Anto looks thinner too....more refined to me...younger too.... and that Lock 'n Lock gal looked really thin I thought.....she looked so much younger as well the other day... Maybe it's the camera's........ I can't really tell anymore what's up, lol.... The Lock 'n Lock gal is really cute. She seems very sweet. They are all much younger than me....maybe in their 40's and 50's..... I can't tell anymore.

-Do Not Copy Pls-