Regular Contributor

Girl, you've been holding out on me!

I have everything Phil sells, but this is the first time I ordered the dry shampoo, OMG, it's so great, my hair looks fab after two days of no styling, girls why didn't you tell me it was so fab. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Girl, you've been holding out on me!

I guess it works differently for each person but, I don’t like it at all ... it makes my hair look & feel like straw 😢

Honored Contributor

I haven't had any luck with dry shampoos either and I've tried many.

Super Contributor

@Iris in bloom  I love the Philosophy dry shampoo also.  I had never used a dry shampoo unitl I tried Philosophy's.  I ordered a set of three in Pure Grace which will be delivered tomorrow.  One of my daughters loves it too.  It's quick and easy to use and smells so good.

Regular Contributor

@LovePhil  I received it last night,   me and my hair were a mess haha, I did a quick spray and I couldn't believe my eyes. Holy cow, I'm ordering more. 

Honored Contributor

I'm happy for those that had luck with this type of shampoo. I know some people swear by dry shampoo.

Trusted Contributor

I discovered this when it first came out - LOVE IT !! - On auto-delivery for the duo, best price in town.

No residual residue like MANY others out there and the fragrances work better than most as well.  I highly recommend.