Super Contributor

I'm watching the Philosophy show right now.  There are lots of sales prices  for the Family and Friends Sale.  

Trusted Contributor

@LovePhil There are some really great prices! The back from the vault shower gel set was $39.98 with free shipping when it was introduced 2 weeks ago and now it is $35.98 with free shipping! So of course, I ordered. 

Hope you enjoy whatever you purchased! 

Honored Contributor

The prices are very good !!  The new 12 piece 6 ounces is one I ordered last night. I received my Red Licorice,  and it is thick, richly scented with the spot on scent from years ago. I love mine. 

I called and got a price adjustment since I had ordered my 32 ounce the day it came out. 

Enjoy everyone. 

@FlyersGirl 

@LovePhil 

Trusted Contributor

@Tissyanne So glad that you called! I was also going to post about that. I did a live chat earlier and they adjusted mine too. 

Also, glad that you are loving the Red licorice. I have not opened mine yet. I had ordered the Red Licorice and Belgian Waffles when they were offered 2 weeks ago and today I ordered the Cafe Au Lait set and another Belgian Waffles (which I did open when I got and it is also the exact same as the original). I am debating about the 12 piece set. Heart

Trusted Contributor

I did the price adjustments as well~ then bought a few more items ~

The body oil duo in Amazing Grace ~ I bought the duo in Pure Grace and i love it ~Bought the duo of Pure Grace body lotion last show ~ thinking of buying another since the price is to good to pass up ~ and for all those theat have said it doesnt smell ~ was at the grocery store a few days ago and I woman told me I smell good ~ I think what happens is afte 4 minutes our noses adust to a smell so we dont really smell it anymore

! Trying the new Hope in a Jar eye serum eye serum ~ duo for $ 40 ish is a good deal ~ I messaged Heidi and asked what she recommends for crepy under  eye area and she said that one ~ and  trying out the Microdelivery Resurfacing Solution ~and one of the cash back sites was 10% through today ! 

Super Contributor

@FlyersGirl Yes, great prices!  I purchased the 12 piece 6oz shower gel set and the Lips of Hope set.  I think I'm going to order the Belgian Waffles set too.  Enjoy your purchases too!

Super Contributor

@Tissyanne  Yes, really great prices!  I ordered the 12 piece set too and the Lips of Hope set.  I think I'm going to order the Belgian Waffles set too.  I remember that scent from many years ago when I first started using Philosophy.  Today is the last day of the sale.  Enjoy your purchases!