Super Contributor
I was about to give up on Philosophy with them changing all the wonderful scents I had been using for years, but decided to give it one more try.

I fell in love with the Fresh Cream Body Soufflé. Yummy goodness!

Does anyone know if the EDT spray smells the same as the body soufflé? I'm thinking of ordering it.
Respected Contributor

@KweenB wrote:
I was about to give up on Philosophy with them changing all the wonderful scents I had been using for years, but decided to give it one more try.

I fell in love with the Fresh Cream Body Soufflé. Yummy goodness!

Does anyone know if the EDT spray smells the same as the body soufflé? I'm thinking of ordering it.

Thanks @KweenB for the review of this product.  I agree that many of the philsophy scents have changed but it is nice to know that fresh cream is still the same.  

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all.  

Trusted Contributor

I love this scent. I just wish they still made it with the sun block still in it. I would put it on my arms every day. My gd said I smelt like cotton candy. 

Respected Contributor

I bought the Fresh Cream Body Spritz, and I like it so much I use it almost daily. I also have the souffle, but think the spritz has an even better fragrance.

Super Contributor
Thanks, Desert Lily.

I already ordered the EDT. If it doesn't smell as good as the soufflé, I'll send it back and get the Spritz. It's such a comforting smell for me, I wanted a spray too!