Trusted Contributor

Re: Fresh Cream or Lemon Custard?

I've had both but I definitely prefer the Lemon Custard.  The Fresh Creme gel was ok but I thought the lotion smelled a tad like spoiled milk.

Trusted Contributor

I just read that lemon puts you in a good mood. I like both lemon custard and fresh cream so that may just not be true. I do drink lemon in my seltzer water tho and it does make me happy. Guess I'd go for the lemon. Smiley Happy

Hope it makes you happy!!!

Frequent Contributor

Have to agree with a previous poster.  I so wanted to love fresh cream but it almost smells sour on dry down...LC stays the fresh clean scent on dry down.  Maybe gets a bit sweet but not sour

Honored Contributor

I really like both.  I would like to get a Lemon Custard lotion or body butter.  Pure Grace is also a favorite.

Respected Contributor

I just got Lemon Custard. I'm trying not to open 😫 As I have a half of Pure Grace yet to use up. 

Valued Contributor

I just got the big TSV in lemon and I am loving it!

Esteemed Contributor

Lemon Custard convert!  I had sworn off new Philosophy purchases (bar soap and $5 jugs of lotion will do, right?).  Not!  Love my Philosophy bath and skin care and fragrance.

Nothing like a shower after a long dirty day at the nursery with LC.  Yum.  I love the freshness of the scent of the lotion.  Thanks all!

Cogito ergo sum
Highlighted
Contributor

I don't know if anyone has ever tried this but Fresh /cream mixes very well with  unconditional love..  I used the Fresh cream lotion and follwed it with the unconditional love EDP.  I got so many complements.   The combination smells heavenly.

Valued Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

I just got Lemon Custard. I'm trying not to open 😫 As I have a half of Pure Grace yet to use up. 

I use my oo scrub cleanser and the 3-1 in my hand dispensers and I have been going through my stash a bit faster.....the oo scrub is great especially during the winter to exfoliate our hands.....

I love the Fresh Cream and think I have LC as well (I'm going through my inventory soon) and love lemon so I should love LC.

Honored Contributor

I love both.  Had the Lemon Custard shower gel so just added the set with the spritz and jar of body butter.   Also, got a set of Baby Grace since I was just about out and I love that scent.