Respected Contributor

Fresh Cream & Mint Layering Trio

I saw a new Fresh Cream & Mint Layering Trio in the latest Insider magazine, but I guess it's available for everyone now, as it shows up in a google search.  I'm kind of "out of it," regarding when things from the Insider are offered now.  Used to be only for subscirbers at first, but since the Insider is available to everyone now, I'm not sure what applies.  Anyway, it's $42.84 with free shipping.  Includes: 16 oz three-in-one, 7 oz body lotion, and 8 oz body spritz.

The mint in this formula is peppermint, and also has flora notes of almond blossom and heliotrope.  I think I'll need to wait on reviews before buying.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

Re: Fresh Cream & Mint Layering Trio

Oh I need to look out for this!

Respected Contributor

@todaysrx  Google "philosophy fresh cream & mint," and you'll find it.  I'm still not sure if it's "okay" to post the item number (it used to not be allowed, if it was in the Insider).  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

Found it! Thanks!! Smiley Happy

And hopefully I'll get my Insider magazine soon.

Respected Contributor

Maybe this has already been offered, and I'm just out of the loop.  Smiley Happy 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

@I like celery Hi celery! Thanks for the heads up on this. I have never seen this before either. This looks awesome. I love mint and fresh cream. I haven't recieved my insider yet. I might have to bite the bullet and order this one. So nice to see you posting. I have missed all my old philosophy friends. Hope this note finds you well and happy. Hugs to you my friend!

Have a great day all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

@kathie66 wrote:

@I like celery Hi celery! Thanks for the heads up on this. I have never seen this before either. This looks awesome. I love mint and fresh cream. I haven't recieved my insider yet. I might have to bite the bullet and order this one. So nice to see you posting. I have missed all my old philosophy friends. Hope this note finds you well and happy. Hugs to you my friend!

Have a great day all!

Hi @kathie66  I'm a little unsure on what can and can't  be posted now - the Insider is open to all, but I think we're still not supposed to post item numbers from the magazine, so I wasn't sure what to mention in my OP !  Hopefully, it's okay for anyone to just google the search terms, if they'd like to order the trio.  

Really nice to see your post, too, and I also hope all is going well for you.    

If you decide to get the Fresh Cream & Mint, please post what you think ! 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

p.s.  Hugs to you, too !   @kathie66 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@kathie66 wrote:

Have a great day all!

Hi @kathie66  I'm a little unsure on what can and can't  be posted now - the Insider is open to all, but I think we're still not supposed to post item numbers from the magazine, so I wasn't sure what to mention in my OP !  Hopefully, it's okay for anyone to just google the search terms, if they'd like to order the trio.  

Really nice to see your post, too, and I also hope all is going well for you.    

If you decide to get the Fresh Cream & Mint, please post what you think ! 

@I like celery Will do! Smiley Happy

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Contributor

Hi Ladies....

Just received my Fresh Cream and Mint.   I did not open the body cream or the shower gel yet, but I sprayed the body spritz on.  My first impression was WOW.  You could smell the Fresh Cream but with a wonderful fresh pop of peppermint.  Which I love.  The only thing that surprised me was, after 5 minutes I smelled my arm (that's where I sprayed it) there was no scent of peppermint at all, just the scent of fresh cream.  Maybe the body cream will retain some scent of peppermint but I'll keep it because I like Fresh Cream anyway.  I was hoping the spritz would smell more like peppermint, especially for the summer months but hope all of you who ordered enjoy it.