Honored Contributor

I so want to try this fragrance, because I have always loved musk, but I am having the hardest time receiving it!  My first purchase obviously got lost at the Post Office in Doraville, GA and I never received it, got my credit on that.  Then I noticed a different item # for it, and ordered it, and it showed up on Advance Order, no mentioning of when it is expected in!  Does anyone have any idea on why this item is so hard to receive?

Valued Contributor

@Hooty     A bit off-topic, but please -- please! watch where you wear musk and how much you apply. That particular scent triggers an immediate migraine with me and I have to leave the immediate area. Not easy when you're in church or at the theater.

Just a request to be aware of other people.

Honored Contributor

@zitawins, I understand, I am like that with many scents, especially Jungle Gardenia & Youth Dew by Estee Lauder!

Trusted Contributor

Every one is different.  I have suffered from migraines for over 30 years.  I happen to be able to be able to wear fresh cream warm musk.  and  several people have commented that they like it.  I think it depends (like every fragrence) on youtr own body chemistry and how it reacts to the frangrance.

Respected Contributor

Let us know what you think when you get it.

I got the small spray in the TSV but ended up returning it because my pure grace shower gel smelled off. I did like the Cashmere Musk but not enough to keep the kit.

Honored Contributor

I love Fresh Cream, but didn't like the Cashmere Musk at all.  I like almost all the Philosophy fragrances and shower gels.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fresh Cream Warm Musk

[ Edited ]

I finally received my Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere yesterday (13th) just in time for Valentine's Day, LOL  ............   and I am loving it, my husband really likes it too!Heart

Respected Contributor

@Hootywrote:

I finally received my Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere yesterday (13th) just in time for Valentine's Day, LOL  ............   and I am loving it, my husband really likes it too!Heart

Hello, @Hooty! I know scents aren't easy to describe, but can you say a little about the difference between Fresh Cream and Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere? I'm thinking of getting it, but it's so hard to order a fragrance without smelling it first. Thank you for any insights you can provide. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Alison Wonderland, It is very similar to the scent of Fresh Cream, (which I love, too), but you can smell musk added to it, (which is the best part about it)!  When you first spray, it seems rather loud, but it soon tones down and is great!  Hope you like it!

Respected Contributor

Thank you, @Hooty! Much appreciated. Smiley Happy