Regular Contributor

Falling in Love creme or lotion? Advice needed

Can you philosophy girls out there give me some advice on which one smells better in your opinion? I only have the whipped version and it's nice but I was wondering if I should try the lotion (I think there are two types??) because it might be softer--because sometimes the creme has a sour ****** to it. Any advice would be appreciated! 

Super Contributor

Re: Falling in Love creme or lotion? Advice needed

I read ingredients first .... the scent is secondary.   The lotion contains parabens, the whipped does not.   Perhaps others can attest to the scent for which you are asking.  I have written to Philosophy mentioning they tout their product(s) as sometimes pure and natural.  Glycols and parabens are cheap synthetics, and thus should not be in a product at their price points.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't have the cream and the lotion in Falling in Love, I have Summer Grace. I don't notice any difference in the scents. I tend to prefer the lotion in the pump because it sits on the edge of my tub and I can apply it quickly and easily right out of the shower without worrying about opening and closing a tub and reaching my hand inside. I don't like big tubs of product in general. If my skin is extra dry I add a few drops of oil to the product in my hand and that gives me more moisture.

Respected Contributor

I prefer the Falling in Love lotion.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

My favorite is the “luminous” body cream in the jar.

Respected Contributor

I use both.  Usually the creme on the upper body and lotion on the lower.  Good spray of spritz, then EDP.  They all smell good, to me.

One of my favorites.

I laid down my hammer, and I saw ~ ancient proverb
Honored Contributor

I love the creams more as they feel so good, but I do also like the lotions. I have used both and like both...I just think that the cream feels more decadent!!!!!

60 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.......