Honored Contributor

Finally went to Sephora today to replenish my Philosophy fragrance. My intention was to purchase either Amazing Grace or Pure Grace both of which I love. I can't wear anything too strong due to my asthma. I decided to try a few other fragrances and ending up buying Falling in Love instead. I really like the sweet citrus scent. I think this will be a nice change for me. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Falling in Love Fragrance

I'm not a big Philosophy fan, but I was given Falling in Love by a friend a while back, and I really like the fragrance.  Never liked any of the others - not the Graces, etc.  But FIL is very nice and DH likes it also.

Honored Contributor

I love Falling in Love and bought it all the time before the company was purchased by Coty.  My last order from QVC was so disappointing.  My DH could not smell the fragrance as I was leaving the house 1/2 hour after I spritzed it on.....  just make sure your fragrance is good.... or hopefully Coty has improved it over what I received!

I think that fragrance is remarkable....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Philosophy has a 30% off everything with free shipping going on.  I think it goes until Saturday.

Trusted Contributor

I also love the smell of Falling in Love! It smells light, sweet, and amazing. I'm not sure when I purchased my last bottle (pre or post Coty), but the smell doesn't last all day for me, so I suspect the latter. I still enjoy it, but I'm not sure I'd repurchase it now.