Trusted Contributor

I would love to try some scents other than Amazing Grace which has changed and I'm not happy with.  Could you please offer samples maybe in towellette form so we could try different scents and might be tempted to order?  I think other customers might want that also.

Honored Contributor

Have you tried Sephora?  

Esteemed Contributor

I've noticed lately, my Sephora has fewer and fewer Philosophy items - it's unfortunate because I used Philosophy from the very beginning and now I rarely buy anything. I also think the formulations have changed so much - the last shower gel I purchased was quite watery compared to previous purchases.

Respected Contributor

Someone wrote last month that they purchase Pure Grace from Ulta, not QVC anymore, and it has lasting power. They stated they thought what the Q sells is watered down, I agree. What is sold on Q might be manufactured just for them because they sell so much.  

Regular Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

Someone wrote last month that they purchase Pure Grace from Ulta, not QVC anymore, and it has lasting power. They stated they thought what the Q sells is watered down, I agree. What is sold on Q might be manufactured just for them because they sell so much.  

I absolutely agree!!! I received Uncond. Love as a gift from my mom and it is soooo much stronger than what I have from QVC. The lotion especially lasted so much longer, I could smell it on my clothes when I went to wash them!! I think the "food" scents are pretty similar as far as I've noticed, but def buy fine fragrance philosophy elsewhere!