Occasional Visitor

Enough with the Fresh Cream already!

It's in most every variety set and in every configuration. Philosophy has soooooo many amazing scents in "the vault" that could be re-introduced!

Regular Contributor

Re: Enough with the Fresh Cream already!

I agree.  It smells like you are in the kitchen baking.  Not a good scent to carry on your body.

Respected Contributor

I agree.  Fresh cream and JM body butters will be on nonstop until the end of the year.  I guess somebody is buying them but I don't want to smell like food.  JMO.

Super Contributor

I just want Baby Grace Spritz GEEZ

Honored Contributor

There is hardly any scent and the scent there is is not impressive.  They keep pushing it and I'm not buying it.  Women want different scents!

kindness is strength
New Contributor

Totally agree...   AND..I don't want to smell like food...   (& I'm a great cook by the way).

I won't even give it away..  I just threw Hand cream in the trash

Respected Contributor

I use the Fresh Cream lotion on my hands after I wash them at work.  I can't tell you how many people have stopped by my office when they get a whiff as I'm applying it to tell me they absolutely love the scent.  I hope it doesn't go away.

Honored Contributor

Fresh Cream smelled very sour to me.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do love Fresh Cream and most of the foodie scents but I'm all for rereleasing some of those classic in the vault scents. 😊

Honored Contributor

I received my Pure Grace TSV today that had a sample of Fresh Cream in it.  I tried it right away on my wrist.  Ughhhh!  Awful!!  I couldn't get it off fast enough.  I didn't like that strong weird vanilla smell at all. And I just sprayed a tiny bit.  Unfortunately, I could only diminish the scent. Even after washing some dishes in hot water, the scent is still on my wrist.  

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)