Esteemed Contributor

Dissapointed in Philosophy

[ Edited ]

I ordered 4 sets of the little gifting sets w/ bags and I think they are from ,"old stock"  They were discolored and just look awful.

Needless to say,I returned them all. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dissapointed in Philosophy

@MalteseMomma, just going by your posts I'd have to say you consistantly have the absolutely WORST overall shopping experience I've ever run accross in my entire life!
Virtually every glitch, every shipping holdup, every possible product failure seems to land in your lap! The fact that you continue to faithfully place orders tells me you must have incredible personal tenacity! What's your secret?

-yes, I'm kidding around. It's very disappointing to order something, hoping to give it as a gift, and find yourself going thru th hassle of returning instead. Sounds like your containers were maybe on the end of the shelf and faded a bit from sun (?)
I wish for pleasant shopping experiences for you for the rest of the holiday season!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@x Hedge

I'm sorry. I did not realise I was complaining so much...... Thanks for the heads up!

I do a HUGE amt. of shopping here  and have been for 30 yrs.

I think The Q is failing to do a good job lately.Definitely not as good it it once was.

Maybe the things that are going wrong for me means, I should quit shopping here.

Since I am finished with my Christmas shopping as soon as my orders arrive,it is a great time to quit!!   Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@x Hedge

I'm sorry. I did not realise I was complaining so much...... Thanks for the heads up!

I think The Q is failing to do a good job lately.Definitely not as good it it once was.

Maybe the things that are going wrong for me means, I should quit shopping here.

Since I am finished with my Christmas shopping as soon as my orders arrive,it is a great time to quit!!   Smiley Happy

@MalteseMomma,

I didnt read that post as a complaint, just a justifiable disappointment.

The 'Maltese' in your name caught my attention and made your posts memorable to me when I first started to read here.

I could always tell by your posts around the forums, including the back-and-forths between you and the mods in Customer Care, that you must be a frequent purchaser and valued as a repeat customer.

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@x Hedge

Me too, this season I have returned so much to the Q that was defective or a disappointment in some way. My resolution for the New Year is to not shop just to shop, especially at the Q. I have enough philosophy to last me for years.

Honored Contributor

My resolution is also to cut way back on QVC shopping.  Most items are available elsehwere. 
The shipping at QVC is too costly and if you return something it costs a minimum of $10. since the original shipping cost is not refunded. 

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma  I understand if your Philosophy items looked "old" or discolored.  However, I have many bottles of their shower gels that are several years old and they are still in perfect condition.  Some haven't been opened and some have been open and partially used and then brought out again the next year or two.  (I use the scents by the season.)  I have never had any go bad and mine are kept a long time since I "collect" so many different scents and always have a back-up or two.