Trusted Contributor

Darn.....I Missed Out on This

I always love to purchase these as gifts. 

This year looks as though they had gingerbread man, holiday pajamas, candy cane and snowman.  All is left now is gingerbread man.  I was hoping to try the other options.  I wonder if they will have any more for the holiday season?

A362502
philosophy 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel & bubblebath duo

philosophy 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel & bubblebath duo - A362502

Honored Contributor

Re: Darn.....I Missed Out on This

It's still early, I have a feeling they will offer that and more at a later date. They will usually say, if they are not bringing in more stock.

Esteemed Contributor

I'll bet they do, too.  It seems to me they've been making some of those seasonal scents more widely available.

I'll keep a look out.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I've also found they have really good sales on their own website nearer the holidays.  Last year, I ordered a set of holiday shower gels from the Q and a couple of days later found I could've gotten a better deal from the philosophy website.

Lesson learned.  I don't jump at the first offerings now.

Respected Contributor

@Venezia @BunSnoop  I see that on the philosophy website today 10/13 they are offering 2 free full size shower gels with any $60 purchase and free shipping at $50.  There are several holiday scents now available and when you add free shipping and free full size shower gels, it's a very good deal if stocking up.

I have too many and mainly use Beekman soap now, otherwise, I would be getting some myself.

Also - I see that Macy's has a special 10 days of special beauty offers promo going on now, and the philosophy purity pore extractor mask will be half price on Sunday 10/14.  I found it to be excellent, and really works on cleaning out your pores.  Today's special was Smashbox brushes at 1/2 price - got a couple of those.

Just click on the beauty section of Macy's and you can see each day's 50% off items. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I think I got the Holiday Pajamas at Macy's when they had a 15% off sale.  I'm pretty sure they will have another sale before the holidays.   (I think it smells like the "Red Velvet Cake" from a few years ago.  

Valued Contributor

Try this (they don't come w/gift bags, though):

A298606, Philosophy Holiday Edition 6pc 16oz shower gel set for $88.50
Includes:  candy cane, christmas cookie, dance of dew drop fairy, holiday pajamas, shimmering snowlace, snow angel.
Super Contributor

@BunSnoopThere are several other duos.  See A416920, A416926, A416924 and A416908.  Hopefully you'll like one of them.