Highlighted
Super Contributor

Dara Lynn still with Philosophy?

I see a new rep on during this recent visit with Heidi. And I notice that Dara hasn't updated her facebook page in a while..she used to update regularly.  Wondering if she's still with the brand..and also that she's doing well.  When you get used to seeing regular updates on facebook and then they stop it's hard not to think something has gone wrong.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dara Lynn still with Philosophy?

[ Edited ]

@srgtdj wrote:

I see a new rep on during this recent visit with Heidi. And I notice that Dara hasn't updated her facebook page in a while..she used to update regularly.  Wondering if she's still with the brand..and also that she's doing well.  When you get used to seeing regular updates on facebook and then they stop it's hard not to think something has gone wrong.

@srgtdj , 

I have noticed the same. Dara has only posted on facebook during her QVC visits for a while now. Less and kess. Heidi is Director of Education, which Dara was in the past. She definitely is not as involved as before from what I see, 

Trusted Contributor

You could private message Heidi on Facebook ~  I am sure she would give you an honest answer 

New Contributor

What happened to Carla for philosophy