Super Contributor

I ordered this scent in the glazed body cream.  When it arrived, the container had been damaged in shipping.  It was spilling out and was all over the inside of the box.  I called CS and wanted to order another, but it was sold out.  I was so disappointed.  I absolutley loved the scent.  I just ordered the spray, and I can't stop smelling my arm.  This and Fresh Cream are my absolute favorites.  I see that there was a 4 piece kit in this scent, but it too is sold out.  I sure hope QVC brings it back soon.  This is such a subtle, sweet fragrence.  

Honored Contributor
Check the philosophy website and see if they have it
Honored Contributor

@Kcubed wrote:

I ordered this scent in the glazed body cream.  When it arrived, the container had been damaged in shipping.  It was spilling out and was all over the inside of the box.  I called CS and wanted to order another, but it was sold out.  I was so disappointed.  I absolutley loved the scent.  I just ordered the spray, and I can't stop smelling my arm.  This and Fresh Cream are my absolute favorites.  I see that there was a 4 piece kit in this scent, but it too is sold out.  I sure hope QVC brings it back soon.  This is such a subtle, sweet fragrence.  

You probably noticed that a few of the Coconut Splash items are on amazon, @Kcubed.  I don't know if the prices are equivalent, but the items are there.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Can anyone help me here with describing the scent?  Does this scent really smell like coconut?  Does it smell like wen coconut/ mango?  I was intriqued, although I lost favor with philosophy a few years ago.  I read ingredients, and scent notes and wondered if it was too sweet.  I like a fresh scent, but not too sweet or food like.  Thanks all!

Super Contributor

I love the Coconut Splash.  It is very clean and light.  It smells like coconut water with a little vanilla.  Very refreshing.  It doesn't smell like Wen Coconut/Mango.  

Super Contributor

I forgot to say that it is not too sweet and not food like to me.

Trusted Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

Can anyone help me here with describing the scent?  Does this scent really smell like coconut?  Does it smell like wen coconut/ mango?  I was intriqued, although I lost favor with philosophy a few years ago.  I read ingredients, and scent notes and wondered if it was too sweet.  I like a fresh scent, but not too sweet or food like.  Thanks all!

@shoekitty  This barely smells like coconut - No, it does not smell like Wen coconut/mango (not even remotely).  The strongest notes are sandalwood and vanilla with floral and a touch of coconut.  I would not describe it as sweet because of the sandalwood.  I absolutely loathe sandalwood.  When used in the wrong ratio it comes off smelling like a cheap(er) perfume.   I was sadly disappointed with this fragrance when it was introduced in the TSV.  The only thing I liked about it was the color of the packaging in the configuration.  

I hope this helps with your decision.  As we all know, fragrance is VERY subjective and one of the hardest things to buy/sell on television.  Good luck!

Honored Contributor

Thank you for your replys.  I was afraid it wasn't really coconut smelling by the description.  My favorite fragrance is Beach by Bobby Brown, and I look for a coconut scent that is fresh, like beach.  Beach doest smell like coconut, but it has that freshness. Thas what I was hoping hte cocont  product would be like, fresh with a hint of coconut.