Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know if the cloud cream will be available in other fragrances? I didnt like any of ones offered yesterday but i want to try it.

New Contributor

I bought a set yesterday in Soft Suede that includes the cloud cream. It was also offered in other scents: Gingerbread Man, Snow Angel, Warm Cashmere, etc. Item # A371547.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Cloud cream

[ Edited ]

@DEBBIE14   Don't you just hate when you get people who post replies like that???

I do not have a definitive answer for you as nothing was mentioned, but depending on the popularity of this new cloud cream, I'm certain it will be brought back in other regularly popular fragrances at a minimum.

Honored Contributor

@DEBBIE14  I contacted (forget her name, the lady with the short brown hair who is always on representing Philosophy...DARN!!!! LOL) on her Facebook page regarding Snowman and she replied that the cloud cream would be out in other scents for Holiday. I'm guessing Snowman is one of them though she didn't state WHICH scents. 

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@DEBBIE14  I contacted (forget her name, the lady with the short brown hair who is always on representing Philosophy...DARN!!!! LOL) on her Facebook page regarding Snowman and she replied that the cloud cream would be out in other scents for Holiday. I'm guessing Snowman is one of them though she didn't state WHICH scents. 

@SahmIam , 

I hope they make the cloud cream in Pink Chocolate Macaroon. Last holiday they did it in the body cream. It was very nice. 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@SahmIam , 

I hope they make the cloud cream in Pink Chocolate Macaroon. Last holiday they did it in the body cream. It was very nice. 

@Tissyanne  How are you feeling? I really like the Pink Chocolate Macaroon as well. I picked up a few of their shower gels and the body creams in TJ Maxx. It's been months ago but they're definitely winners.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@SahmIam , 

@Tissyanne  How are you feeling? I really like the Pink Chocolate Macaroon as well. I picked up a few of their shower gels and the body creams in TJ Maxx. It's been months ago but they're definitely winners.

@colliemom4 , 

Hello. I am feeling somewhat better now. Thank you for asking about me. I am taking Nexium every day. 

I agree the Pink Chocolate Macaroon is such a nice scent. I do hope they will offer it again for us. 

I hope you are well. It is a hot summer for us, and we have even had rain. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@SahmIam , 

@colliemom4 , 

Hello. I am feeling somewhat better now. Thank you for asking about me. I am taking Nexium every day. 

I agree the Pink Chocolate Macaroon is such a nice scent. I do hope they will offer it again for us. 

I hope you are well. It is a hot summer for us, and we have even had rain. Smiley Happy

@Tissyanne  I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking. I'm so glad to hear you are doing better. Sometimes it takes a long time for certain issues to heal. I know it's frustrating because I've been through it. I hope you'll continue to feel better as time passes.

I didn't think I'd like Pink Chocolate Macaroon because I'm not thrilled with many chocolate scents but I love it. I hope it makes a return soon. I bought one I didn't really care for around the holidays...something truffle. I got rid ot it lol. Sorry if you like it but it wasn't for me. I can't even recall the name of it. I didn't order it here and didn't pay much for it so it wasn't that big of a deal. It's been hot here too. Summer is not my favorite season and I hope it passes soon. Bring on some cooler weather.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cloud cream

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne  They have an uber of the Pink Chocolate shower gel on Philosohy's website. I'm not sure if you've seen it or are interested but I thought I'd share this with you.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Tissyanne  They have an uber of the Pink Chocolate shower gel on Philosohy's website. I'm not sure if you've seen it or are interested but I thought I'd share this with you.

@colliemom4 , 

I just took a look at Philosophy website , and ordered the uber, plus 3 of the matching souffles !! I had no idea they had those. 

Thank you so much. Now, I am set. Smiley Happy